Advice!? Please :(

Had enough of your Schnauzer for one day. Then sit back, relax and put your feet up. You can let off a little steam here about things unrelated to your four-legged schnauzer.
Darna15
Puppy
First Name: Lorna

Advice!? Please :(

Post by Darna15 »

Hey,
So I have this er, "friend", who after seeing how cute my new mini schnauzer puppy Elsie is, has randomly decided to get a Golden Retriever pup, which would be great if she wasn't completely irresponsible! She makes decisions on a complete whim, she hasn't met the pup or the breeder, she hasn't asked any questions about the pup, vaccinations, healthcare etc. Nor has she done any research on how much work a new puppy is! She's picking him up on Sunday.

She's just moved back in with her dad (currently waiting around for her married boyfriend to decide to leave his wife for her), she hasn't put any consideration towards her dads property. Not only that but she works full time, her dad is never in and she's a total narcissist. She stays at home maybe one or two nights a week, the rest she's with one of her bloody *MARRIED* boyfriends in a dodgy hotel room.

I'm just so worried about this wee puppy. He's going to be alone so often, and not only that, I can see him being given up after a short while and god knows where he'll end up :(

I'd love to keep an eye on him as much as I can, but I have my hands full with my own furbaby!

Any suggestions?