Dear Eddie

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Re: Dear Eddie

Post by Oscar 12345 »

So very sorry to hear about your loss. Beautiful Eddie taken away from you so soon. I know exactly what you are going through having lost our little boy in May. It is just so hard. I hope Mouse is well and helping you at this very sad time.

Take care
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
Born: 09 May 2017

Post by schnauzer »

Oh Graham what a lovely tribute to Eddie do hope he is running around with my precious girl Suzi wonder if they remember meeting each other on that Schnauzer walk at Chatelherault.cant believe that 5 years has passed. Not a day goes pass that I cry for my girl xx

Take care
Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl
Eddie
First Name: Graham

Post by Eddie »

Dear Eddie

Well today marks six years since you left us and means that you have been gone for longer than you were here. We still miss you and will have a quick word when we pass the hall table where you have pride of place.
Your friend George has been unwell and he went to the bridge on Friday. I'm sure that you and Dee have found him and are showing him the ropes.
Mouse, Daisy and Reilly are all doing well and because of the weather they spend a lot more time outside than they did when we were in the UK.
It's only a short note today but I just want you to know that you haven't been forgotten.

Till next time my friend.
Graham, Judie, Eddie (19-03-07 to 25-07-12), Mouse, Daisy and little Reilly. Image
Champ629
First Name: Karen

Post by Champ629 »

You are never forgotten Eddie, such a beautiful gentle boy, we loved you so much too. You and Jake were besties when you were pups and we formed a good friendship with your folks. I am so very sad to hear about George passing away, he was a good dog too and remember you guys playing in our garden one Christmas a long time ago. Sweet dreams Eddie, have fun with Dee and George xxxx
Miniature Schnauzers: Sophie, Freddie and Dory

RIP Cody 17/02/23
RIP Jake 29/10/21
RIP Jenny 28/01/20
RIP Dee Dee 12/02/13
Robin black mini
First Name: Jo
Dog #1: Robin
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 13 Dec 2014
Dog #2: Stanley st poodle
Born: 24 Nov 2012

Post by Robin black mini »

Sorry to hear you've lost another of your team...they are never forgotten nor far from us.

My sister lives in Manley,Sydney...it's very beautiful they say.
What is schnauzer breeding like over there? do you see many ?I bet your three are crowd pullers wherever they go.
schnauzer

Post by schnauzer »

Gosh Graham another year on Eddie will never be forgotten. Glad to hear that Mouse, Daisy & Reilly are doing well.

Our Gino is 14.5 mths now he certainly gives me so much love so I guess he was meant to be after losing my Suzi who I think of every day as miss her so much.

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Dear Eddie

Well another year has passed. It is now seven years since we lost you but it still feels like yesterday. We think about you everyday and you have not been forgotten. Mouse is doing well although she gets a little stiff at times. They have all settled in to Australia and don't seem to mind the Summer too much (I wish I could say the same). They are a happy little pack and you would be pleased to know that Reilly has taken over your role of looking after Mouse.
Until next time my friend, run free.
Graham, Judie, Eddie (19-03-07 to 25-07-12), Mouse, Daisy and little Reilly. Image
Champ629

Post by Champ629 »

The years seem to fly by but the memories stay forever.

We miss you too Eddie, you were an amazing dog.

Have fun up there with Dee Dee, George and Elaine's girls Molly and Gemma xxxx

RIP Cody 17/02/23
RIP Jake 29/10/21
RIP Jenny 28/01/20
RIP Dee Dee 12/02/13
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Post by zeta1454 »

The memories of our loved ones never seem to fade with the years.
Thinking of you and the family, Graham.
Run free Eddie xxxx
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
schnauzer

Post by schnauzer »

Hi Graham another year on, a lovely tribute to a special Eddie, who I hope is looking after my precious girl Suzi she joined you in April 2017 I miss her so much please tell her that Gino is looking after me but I will never forget her. Eddie I’m so glad Suzi & I got to meet you & your lovely humans.

Graham do hope you are doing fine.

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Dear Eddie

Well another year has flown by and it is now eight years since you left us. Mouse and Reilly are doing well but sadly Daisy has now left us. You didn't know her but she was a great comfort to Mouse when she didn't have you. As she passed we told her to "go and find Eddie". I hope she did, you would have a lot in common with her. Your good friend Jake also lost his sister Jenny this year. You didn't know her but Daisy had met her.

I have been writing these yearly letters In the hope that somehow you will know you are not forgotten. You are beside me as I write in what we fondly call "the cupboard of the dead" along with Daisy and Judie's Dad.

OK my friend, till next year............
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Post by zeta1454 »

Thinking of you and the family on this anniversary. So sorry to hear about Daisy. Take care and sending hugs :ymhug:
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
schnauzer

Post by schnauzer »

Hi Graham thinking of you at this time another year on, from losing your special boy Eddie. So sorry to hear that you now have lost Daisy hopefully she has met up with my Suzi at Rainbow Bridge. Thinking of you all x

Champ629

Post by Champ629 »

Eddie, another year has passed and you will always be fondly remembered. Your old pal Jake hasn't been well this year but he's plodding on and not ready to join you, I know one day you will be together again, happy, restored to full health and playing like you did when you were pups. Your folks miss you so much, I like to think you are keeping a close eye on what they are up to. Say hi to Dee and Jenny for us.

Sweet dreams gorgeous boy xxxx

RIP Cody 17/02/23
RIP Jake 29/10/21
RIP Jenny 28/01/20
RIP Dee Dee 12/02/13