schnazuzer Hi :)

The Standard Schnauzer is a working or utility dog and is the original breed of the three sizes. Standard Schnauzers are generally a robust, squarely built, medium-sized dog with aristocratic bearings.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
irmina
Puppy
First Name: Irmina

schnazuzer Hi :)

Post by irmina »

Hi we buy a schnazuer shes name is Tara , we leawe near Edynburgh :) and we looking groomer for her :) :)
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: schnazuzer Hi :)

Post by zeta1454 »

Hello Irmina and welcome to the Forum :)
If you bought your schnauzer from a breeder near where you live they may be able to recommend a good groomer locally if they cannot help you themselves with grooming Tara. You will also need to decide if you are wanting Tara to be hand stripped or clippered as this will make a difference in price as well as which groomers will be able to do the job well.

Otherwise it might be worth just checking online for grooming salons in Edinburgh or nearby and going along to check them out before taking Tara. Not all groomers know how to groom a schnauzer so you will need to be sure that they understand what a schnauzer should look like before booking an appointment :D

There may not be many Forum members who live local to you so it may be difficult for anyone to personally recommend a salon.

Good luck with your search :)
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
irmina
Puppy
First Name: Irmina

Re: schnazuzer Hi :)

Post by irmina »

I'm Polish and I bought a dog with Polish culture. Barber for a dog I can not find.
everyone wants to whet it. No one knows how to trim. I am looking for further knowledge.
  maybe someone on the forum who lives in my Neighborhood. Glasgow Edynburgh sorry for my English, I try to :)