Standard schnauzer owners Cumbria?

The Standard Schnauzer is a working or utility dog and is the original breed of the three sizes. Standard Schnauzers are generally a robust, squarely built, medium-sized dog with aristocratic bearings.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
GolfChick
First Name: Alison

Standard schnauzer owners Cumbria?

Post by GolfChick »

Hi All, I lost my rhodesian ridgeback in April and I'm now considering my next breed of dog for the future, 12 months or more away. I've been suggested the standard schnauzer as a breed that may meet the character traits that I'm looking for from a breed. I've met a giant schnauzer but never a standard or spent any time with one so I'm wondering if there are any owners near or in Cumbria that wouldn't mind me joining them for a walk. I'm obviously doing plenty of reading around the breed plus others which I'm considering but reading can only do so much! Thanks,