Happy Gotcha Day Gino

The Miniature Schnauzer is a smallest dog in the Schnauzer breed and originated in the mid-to-late 19th Century from Germany. The Miniature Schnauzer is a cross between the Standard Schnauzer and other smaller breeds such as the Poodle. A miniature Schnauzer is a spunky, but aloof dog who does things their own way. They tend to be good guard dogs without the tendency to bite.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 May 2017

Happy Gotcha Day Gino

Post by schnauzer »

Well 6 years ago all thanks to Jennifer & Moira this bundle of fur who I named Gino came into my life, to help heal my broken heart I can't say my heart is completely healed but then I don't think it will ever be but I must say this lovely super wee boy has definitely helped me cope with the loneliness I felt when I lost my precious Suzi.

Gino is nothing like Suzi as they are all different also, he's a boy & I love him for being with me, he's my Shadow, his KC name suits him to a tee. Moira his breeder let me choose his name from her list & I chose Siglette Shadow as I wanted him to be my Shadow & he sure is as when he's off the lead he is always at my heels so definitely my Shadow. Love him for his naughtiness & for his affection he's made me so happy again & given me something to live for, especially in the mornings. Oh & I love him to bits, you are one super boy & Mum's best boy Gino

Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl
mikegoodson1
First Name: Mike
Dog #1: Oscar
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 17 Oct 2015
Dog #2: Sasha
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 23 Sep 2017

Re: Happy Gotcha Day Gino

Post by mikegoodson1 »

He sure is a handsome chap :)