Meet my other babies :)

Pictures of all our other pet family or friends and help and advice on photographing our Schnauzers.
twf

Meet my other babies :)

Post by twf »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is Willow & Farney after a hard night out in the field. Sookie has only met them once as we are not allowed dogs at our stables but she sneaked in to say hello one day.

My 3 are the reason for the bags under my eyes from running around after them all day, mucking out, riding, walking poochie!

All pray hard for a lottery win so I can give up work so I can get some rest lol
Mummy to Sookie born 29/04/2010
suesboys

Re: Meet my other babies :)

Post by suesboys »

They are beautiful, and I am sure you don't mind the bags under the eyes really! lol
Stacey100

Post by Stacey100 »

Aww,they are lovely, soo jealous of you now, I miss being around horses and riding sooo much sometimes it hurts but they are a financial nightmare huh! xx
If there are no dogs in Heaven,then when I die I want to go where they went.
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
twf

Post by twf »

O yes, finances take a serious hit here, though I am very lucky that my mum help's me out a lot with costs. The current hay shortage is not helping the purse strings so any Kent'ers who know where I can get hay at a decent price give me a shout!!!

And the bags are worth it .. I have to tell myself that when I get up in the morning at the weekend to turn them out and not hit the snooze button on the alarm
august23

Post by august23 »

Wow, they're big Schnauzers (giggle) they are stunning.
Otto Black Standard
Ruby Black Mini
summer46
First Name: Sarah
Dog #1: Summer
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 07 Jun 2008
Dog #2: Zeke
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 16 Sep 2011
Dog #3: Lizzie
Born: 24 Feb 2014
is a: P/S Mini Bitch

Post by summer46 »

They are lovely and yes the bags are def worth it.
Sarah
Summer (Khanlorba)
Zeke (Khanlorba)
Lizzie (Nikisan)

A dog teaches you fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.[/size]
deb4zigzag
Puppy

Post by deb4zigzag »

i'm in kent and also have a horse and my dogs we have the same problem as you hay is very expensive at the moment.
Darwinsmum

Post by Darwinsmum »

They are beautiful and I'm envious of people who are comfortable around horses, they petrify me (stems back from nasty incident when 3).
Darwin and Mia 2 heatbeats at my feet
A life without dogs - I don't think so!
www.lincsdogtraining.co.uk
Caramomo
Site Admin
First Name: Elaine
Dog #1: Cara
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 05 Dec 2006
Dog #2: Momo
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 14 Aug 2009
Dog #3: Molly
Born: 01 Aug 2010

Post by Caramomo »

deb4zigzag wrote:i'm in kent and also have a horse and my dogs we have the same problem as you hay is very expensive at the moment.
could you get together with the OP and other horse owners you both know to buy the hay in bulk and see if that offers any savings?
Cara and Mo, two black mini's and Molly a black & white Heinz 57 all served by Elaine, the cook, poop picker, and chief toy thrower.
I live by the Mini Schnauzer code; when in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!
twf

Post by twf »

Unfortunately it seems like no-one will let you buy in bulk at the mo. The fact that in a couple of months they reckon hay will skyrocket to £8/bale means a lot of the farmers seem to be hanging on to their stock. My last lost came in at £4.50 a bale. When you have 2 and go through a few bales a week I'm getting quite worried about it all.

Soz I can't see on the iPod touch screen who was based in Kent ... whereabouts are you? I am near meopham!
twf

Post by twf »

Darwinsmum wrote:They are beautiful and I'm envious of people who are comfortable around horses, they petrify me (stems back from nasty incident when 3).

:( to be honest with you I had a nasty fall a few years ago and it shattered my confidence. I didn't ride one of my boys for over a year. He was like having the hugest pet dog then as my other one got ill (he has a bone disease) I thought that's it I need to sort myself out . So it has been a very long road but I'm back to riding himagain. Though we do little and often and have even started to jump him again. Not sure how he feels about being taken out of his retirement though!
Tulip

Post by Tulip »

Beautiful horses! I love them, I rode a lot as a kid but stopped as I hit my teens and we moved from my stables. I miss it!