New member searching for our boys relatives

Please feel free to introduce yourself and your Schnauzer to the rest of the members of the forum. A photo of your Schnauzer is always appreciated.

Moderators: GaryThomlinson, zeta1454, Dawnspell

Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to introduce themselves and get to know other members of the forum. Any specific issues can be raised in the appropriate section.
LaurenD21
First Name: Lauren

New member searching for our boys relatives

Post by LaurenD21 »

Hi everyone my name is Lauren and sadly we lost our beautiful Pepper & Salt Miniature Schnauzer Alfie boy a few weeks ago on 6.9.17 a few weeks before his 10th birthday. Alfie crossed to rainbow bridge after almost a years warrior fight with cancer. I've been looking into his family tree and I'm really hoping that folks can help me track down some relatives.

We got our Alfie boy from Castleford in Yorkshire in 2007 from a couple called Johanna and Tony Partridge. His birthday is 28th September 2007. Alfie had 6 brothers and 1 sister ( I believe his breeders kept his sister).

I have used the mykc website and have kennel club names for approximately 241 siblings (48 litters were sired by the same dad and 2 litters from same mum).

Details are as follows

All born 28.09.07 to kiwi babe and ambers baby ben with serimalb

Brierley Braze (Alfie)
Tashiba Girl - only female in litter believe breeders kept her
Ful of Grace
Intervac Boy
Little Mr Mischief
Super Airedale Boy
Expencive Boy
Gem Daley

I have lists of other pups and their birthdays that are related to Alfie if anyone wants to leave there pups kc name and I can check. We got Alfie before his breeders had a prefix - their prefix is Fezridge.

I really appreciate all help in doing this you have no idea how much.

Love and schnugs
Lauren x