Hi!

Please feel free to introduce yourself and your Schnauzer to the rest of the members of the forum. A photo of your Schnauzer is always appreciated.

Moderators: GaryThomlinson, zeta1454, Dawnspell

Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to introduce themselves and get to know other members of the forum. Any specific issues can be raised in the appropriate section.
HMcK
Puppy
First Name: Heather

Hi!

Post by HMcK »

Hi,
Would like to introduce myself and my hubby. We would love a Giant puppy and have been doing loads of research. We travelled down to Leicester from Scotland on Sunday to get aquainted with some Giants, their Owners and Breeders and we are now totally smitten!!. Thank you so much to all the Owners and Breeders who took the time to introduce their gorgeous Giants to us and who gave us heaps of advice and info.
We have a couple of holidays planned before the lifechanging event of having a dog in our lives again, we lost our adored chocolate Lab 6 years ago. We will be looking for a Puppy after the year. We love both the Black and P&S giants.
Any advice and info on Breeders and Puppies would be very welcome!
Does anyone know of any breeders in Scotland?. We have already contacted a couple in England.
Thank you all in advance
:-bd
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Re: Hi!

Post by Oscar 12345 »

Hi Heather, welcome to the forum. Have you considered going to the Scottish Kennel Club Show which is coming up 25/26th August in Edinburgh. If you check out the website you will find which of the days the Giants are being shown. Great way to see fabulous dogs and meet their breeders.
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
HMcK
Puppy

Post by HMcK »

Thanks for your reply Julie, Yes! We are planning on popping along to Ingleston as its only 15 mins from us. The Giants are on the Sunday. Looking forward to going!
Have been speaking to a P&S breeder based in Leeds this morning, he is planning a litter next summer so we are going on his waiting list! exciting!
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Post by Oscar 12345 »

Heather, you will love it. Great news about going on someone's waiting list but be prepared to lose your heart to one or two you see in the show ring.... I absolutely adore Giants, they are quite magnificent I think, in my dreams I strut along with one along the High Street with it calmly walking by my side totally attentive and obeying every command with everyone admiring it .... and then I wake up with a jolt to find my little Otto who after eating something quite revolting wants to go in the opposite direction to me as he has spotted a cockerpoo down the road. Wouldn't swap him though....
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
HMcK
Puppy

Post by HMcK »

Oh Oscar sounds adorable! Cant wait to have a Schnauzer in our lives!