Hello fellow schnauzer lovers!

Please feel free to introduce yourself and your Schnauzer to the rest of the members of the forum. A photo of your Schnauzer is always appreciated.

Moderators: GaryThomlinson, zeta1454, Dawnspell

Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to introduce themselves and get to know other members of the forum. Any specific issues can be raised in the appropriate section.
Pearl78
Puppy
First Name: Sarah
Dog #1: Raffi
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Jul 2018

Hello fellow schnauzer lovers!

Post by Pearl78 »

Hi folks. I've found this website so helpful when searching for answers to my doggie questions and thought I'd finally officially join! I'm a first-time dog owner, but I grew up with standard schnauzers. We decided on a mini for our own family, and I'm loving how cuddly and portable they are! Our pup Raffi is 15 weeks and has been both a joy and a handful thus far. We live in Canada, and my husband and three kids are my enthusiastic dog-raising assistants. :)
Schnauzer Sam
First Name: Sam
Dog #1: Rosie
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 06 Jul 2017
Dog #2: Edie
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 11 Jun 2018

Re: Hello fellow schnauzer lovers!

Post by Schnauzer Sam »

Hi Sarah,

It doesn't matter where you live - the love of a schnauzer is all that's required. We are mostly UK based so are sometimes unable to help with country specific matters and I doubt whether we'll have your experience of the cold :)
Country Girl at Heart (Molly) 8 April 2003 - 22 December 2018

You're never alone when you own a schnauzer

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Rosie-and-E ... 872588622/
redalert
First Name: Sue
Dog #1: Fizz
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 09 Jan 2010
Dog #2: Bo
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 16 Jan 2012

Duvet cover

Post by redalert »

Has anybody seen the Xmas duvet cover in Marks and Spencers, it has a Schnauzer on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!