New puppy.

Please feel free to introduce yourself and your Schnauzer to the rest of the members of the forum. A photo of your Schnauzer is always appreciated.

Moderators: GaryThomlinson, zeta1454, Dawnspell

Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to introduce themselves and get to know other members of the forum. Any specific issues can be raised in the appropriate section.
Benji 24
First Name: Paula

New puppy.

Post by Benji 24 »

Hi. I'm new to this forum. My family last had a dog 20 years ago as we didn't feel we could give the time to a new puppy with a busy growing family. Now the children are grown and my husband has retired, after a lot of research we decided a miniature schnauzer was the dog for us. We brought Benji home 3 days ago and so far so good. Hoping to pick up some tips from this forum .
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: New puppy.

Post by zeta1454 »

Welcome to the Forum, Paula :)

Benji looks adorable :o3 Fun times ahead now!
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
Schnauzerluv
First Name: Kat
Dog #1: Ozzy
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 30 Jul 2020
Dog #2: Lily
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 12 Aug 2022

Post by Schnauzerluv »

Welcome to the schnauzer family Paula! I love seeing schnauzer puppies pics, he is so cute! I know you are in for a treat with Benji.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! A lot of members here have had years of experience with more than one schnauzer.
Benji 24
First Name: Paula

Post by Benji 24 »

Thank you 😃.
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 May 2017

Post by schnauzer »

Hi Paula welcome to the forum & to the Schnauzer world. You certainly won’t regret having a mini schnauzer, they are a super breed, Benji is gorgeous. I was desperate for a dog as never had one when I was growing up so when my husband took early retirement we got our first schnauzer a girl. Having her certainly opened up a whole new world to me. Had to have another when we lost her so we now have our second a boy who was 4yrs old last month. Enjoy Benji as they grow so fast & also make you laugh every day.
Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl