Puppies

Please feel free to introduce yourself and your Schnauzer to the rest of the members of the forum. A photo of your Schnauzer is always appreciated.

Moderators: GaryThomlinson, zeta1454, Dawnspell

Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to introduce themselves and get to know other members of the forum. Any specific issues can be raised in the appropriate section.
acrose
First Name: Carolyn
Dog #1: Bentley
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2011
Dog #2: Beau
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 01 Jul 2013

Re: Puppies

Post by acrose »

I have a dog from Mrs Stead. A black boy (Hallowquest Mr Roseykins), born February 2011. He had a P/S mother (Kerry of CWM) and a white father (Daubnay White Ice, an imported Hungarian champion I believe).She was hoping for a white litter but they were all black ! I bought a white Schnauzer in London (Dexter Do Right), born 29th June 2013 from a white mother (Wezwins Daisy Dreamer) and a white father (Pocketpark Star Gazer). Interestingly, when I got the kennel club pedigree through , i saw that they were actually related. My first dogs father was a brother to my second one's grandfather.
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Re: Puppies

Post by Dawnspell »

acrose wrote: 06 Apr 2019, 09:01 I have a dog from Mrs Stead. A black boy (Hallowquest Mr Roseykins), born February 2011. He had a P/S mother (Kerry of CWM) and a white father (Daubnay White Ice, an imported Hungarian champion I believe).She was hoping for a white litter but they were all black ! I bought a white Schnauzer in London (Dexter Do Right), born 29th June 2013 from a white mother (Wezwins Daisy Dreamer) and a white father (Pocketpark Star Gazer). Interestingly, when I got the kennel club pedigree through , i saw that they were actually related. My first dogs father was a brother to my second one's grandfather.
Barney was half brother to Pocketpark star gazer (Charlie) they shared same mum.. He is owned by Barneys breeder so we met him a few times. If your boy has Charlie's temperament he'll be a lovely boy.
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"