Torstens new look :)

Our Schnauzers do need to be groomed regularly and they truly are transformed after a visit to the groomer. Share your before & after Schnauzer grooming photos here.
ZiiPAngelclaws
First Name: Hayley

Torstens new look :)

Post by ZiiPAngelclaws »

a little furnishing trim...

Before

After.... really short leg furnishing and skirt

and a little one after i did his eyebrows... not that you can see much of a difference lol

I'll get a nice after bath photo soon :)

And immediately after a fox poo roll! hes had 3 baths and hubby can still smell it!

BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Re: Torstens new look :)

Post by BeeBee »

He's looking great :) Before and after ;)
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Post by Dawnspell »

Looking sleek Torst :-bd It suits him some minis look as though they have spider legs when its that short but he's still in proportion.
Now you want it short it will grow like mad :)) The bits on Barneys legs that the vet shaved off still haven't grown back fully :)) Him and Barney share sideways eyebrows.
Tomato ketchup is supposed to neutralise the fox poo smell. We don't have foxes over here so cant speak from experience :)
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"
Gina

Post by Gina »

The Fox poo shampoo is really good - gets rid of the smell of badger poo too :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
ZiiPAngelclaws
First Name: Hayley

Post by ZiiPAngelclaws »

ive got the shampoo yesterday but as i cant smell anything it doesnt bother me lol he'll be bathed again and cleaned up tomorrow probably =)) =))
Dawnspell wrote:Looking sleek Torst :-bd It suits him some minis look as though they have spider legs when its that short but he's still in proportion.
Now you want it short it will grow like mad :)) The bits on Barneys legs that the vet shaved off still haven't grown back fully :)) Him and Barney share sideways eyebrows. :)
Im hoping they do grow back thicker, they were so thin and whispy i couldnt get them to fluff up. I thought, cut them short for the winter period and hope by spring they'll be thicker lol. He's lucky hes got a lovely little shape =)) =)) I'll probably trim his eyebrows a bit more but its so nerve wracking :-SS :-SS although it looks it his beard hasnt been touched, it just needed brushing down lol

Thank you :) im really enjoying grooming him myself :ymblushing:
stacyr

Post by stacyr »

Put tomato sauce on the area where fox poo was then shampoo off, was given that tip on here quite a while ago and it really does get rid of the smell
Stacy
P/S Mini - Charlie; Black Standard - Ozzie