A compliment to the members

Had enough of your Schnauzer for one day. Then sit back, relax and put your feet up. You can let off a little steam here about things unrelated to your four-legged schnauzer.
Clown9644

A compliment to the members

Post by Clown9644 »

As most have noticed I am new to the board and learning a lot. What impresses me the most is that you folks are all down to earth people that are acting like pet lovers. I have been on boards that are driven by what I refer to as zealots. They are absolutely right in everything they comment on and will talk down to anyone who does not conform. I am so happy to have found a group that just wants the best for our fur babies. Thanks for just being "you".
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Re: A compliment to the members

Post by Oscar 12345 »

What a lovely post. This is a very helpful forum, whether it is reinforcing what you thought or whether it is giving you a good idea or piece of advice or just giving you the renewed vigour to persevere with something. We've been where you are David and in fact some of us are still there right where you are. I do think you are a star. I went from an adorable 14.5 year old schnauzer that wanted to sleep most of the time and was absolutely no trouble at all to an 8 week old adorable puppy that was totally demanding and it was quite a shock and I am not your age. I am looking forward to hearing how you are getting on and reading about the fun times you are having. All the best to you and Chewy.. :-bd
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Post by Oscar 12345 »

Forgot to say, I love your photo. What a team!
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
jacdales
First Name: Jackie
Dog #1: Hamish
Born: 28 May 2013
Dog #2: Suzi
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 13 Jun 2017
Dog #3: mahri
Born: 20 May 2006

Post by jacdales »

Well hello David, I have to admit I did not notice you were new, but then I'm one who loves being a member of this forum ''The virtual kitchen table'' where you drop in for coffee and a chat whenever you have a few mins to spare. I do not take an active part in committees or running anything for all the reasons you have given . So thank you administrators for all the work you do to make this forum possible and a fun place to meet and chat .