Anyone heard of Husse ?

Need help or advice on feeding your Schnauzer, whether it be kibble or treats, you'll find the information here. There is food reviews, recipes, remedies for poorly tummies and a wealth of feeding knowledge from your fellow Schnauzer owner. We cover BARF in a separate section.
Wookie Woo
First Name: Helen
Dog #1: Wookie
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 01 Sep 2009

Anyone heard of Husse ?

Post by Wookie Woo »

Has anyone heard of the brand Husse ? (Dog food etc)
I need a change of job, although its probably not a good idea to do anything new at the moment ?
I really don't know what I want to do or if I'll be brave enough to something different so at the moment (been there 20years in August) I just keep looking at alsorts of things on the web, have looked at franchise's but nothing that I fancy, typed in "Pet" & Husse came up but I've never heard of them & wondered if anyone on here has or maybe uses them ?
Helen
Helen & Gary - owners of "Wookie" (since 11.6.2011)  born 1.9.2009 (Mini Schnauzer)
Previously owned Lucy our lovely cocker spaniel.
http://www.happydogwalksandpetcare.co.uk/
Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Re: Anyone heard of Husse ?

Post by Maty »

Just having a wander about their website......

On their T&C's it says: "Seller" means " Pet Food Online Ltd " trading as "Husse UK" but that could just be because they are a franchise of the swedish company.

They seem to have a facebook presence too.

Never heard of them until I went to look though.
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage
peterg50

Post by peterg50 »

Hi, I have the franchise for Havering & Brentwood (Essex), if you want honest feedback give me a ring

Peter
Jhoonnyy
First Name: Tiberiu

Post by Jhoonnyy »

Hi. I am interested into this franchise too... But I need to talk to real franchisees, as I only have seen what's on their website... Their videos. Peter, can you please tell me how to contact you too? Thanks. 😊
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Post by Dinkum »

Hi there. Peter is no longer a member of the site and will not be able to answer your question. The post is also nearly 8 years old.
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.