food review

Need help or advice on feeding your Schnauzer, whether it be kibble or treats, you'll find the information here. There is food reviews, recipes, remedies for poorly tummies and a wealth of feeding knowledge from your fellow Schnauzer owner. We cover BARF in a separate section.
winstonthedog
Puppy
First Name: Ashley
Dog #1: Winston
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 01 Jan 2013

Re: food review

Post by winstonthedog »

Could someone elaborate on the fats? I am assuming you want to watch the intake of bad fats and include healthy fats such as Omegas? I have Winston on Acana Pacifica but I hope the fat content isnt awful! Ill have to check tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
silverlady
First Name: Jan
Dog #1: Sammy
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 27 Jun 2012

Re: food review

Post by silverlady »

Sammy, 2 years old tomorrow, has Taste of the Wild kibble. It contains no grains, but lots of healthy things and is. 5 star rated food. He has been on this since a puppy ( had puppy version until 1 year old). It seems expensive but you feed smaller amounts, so it wo kris out very reasonable cost. I buy online from ZOOPLUS, as it is the cheapest seller, and they deliver to your door within a few days ( free postage unless buying a small pack).
We tried Orijen at first but found this too rich for him and it was causing kidney problems. He is very healthy on TOTW.