Heartbleed bug

Any changes or interruptions to the regular service will be posted here.
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Heartbleed bug

Post by Dinkum »

There is a new computer bug going around called Heartbleed. You may have read about it in the news or seen it on TV. Mumsnet has been compromised as of this morning.

The Schnauzer Forum is secure as we don't use the affected type of encryption with our services and software. The sites affected typically have a padlock icon next to their name above. However, if you use the same password across all your internet accounts, you may find that your password has been compromised. It is highly recommended that you change your password and it is further recommended that you have a different password for each site you visit.

For more information, visit http://heartbleed.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

To change your password, please go to the User Control Panel. You will find it in the top left hand corner below the schnauzer logo and Board Index. Click on the Profile tab and then Edit Account Settings or follow this link ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.