Forum offline - Friday 8 July 2016

Any changes or interruptions to the regular service will be posted here.
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Forum offline - Friday 8 July 2016

Post by Dinkum »

Hello everyone

The forum is in need of some maintenance and I need to upgrade the current version that we are running on. As this is quite a large upgrade, I am going to do it in 2 phases. The first will take place this Friday and the forum will be offline from 09:00. I hope to have it back online by 13:00, if all goes according to plan. I will schedule the second part later in the month, once the new changes have settled.

I'll update the Schnauzer Forum Facebook page on Friday as I go along. If anything untoward happens, I will update everyone there. https://www.facebook.com/schnauzerforum/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It should go fairly smoothly. I have been testing the upgrades for a while now.

Watch this space for news.
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Re: Forum offline - Friday 8 July 2016

Post by Dinkum »

Hello All

I have completed the first part of the upgrade to the forum and everything should be running normally. I will attempt the second part on Friday next week.

If you do notice something untoward, please post the information here. As much detail as possible would be welcome.

Thanks
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.