xmas comp

Thought of something to make the forum better. Then please share. We welcome suggestions to improve the forum.
Cheeky Paws

Re: xmas comp

Post by Cheeky Paws »

I thought the treat book was a great idea for a prize.
I would love something like that ( the book, not the treats (giggle) )
I bake liver treats, but sometimes use tuna or tinned salmon instead of liver, and once even used some sausages in the mix as the sausages had been in the freezer for a while. It would be nice to find some different recipes.
dannie_kl

Post by dannie_kl »

thanks blackgiant! well if there is someone happy to do the comp and it gets underway i will happily offer it up.
Eddie
First Name: Graham

Post by Eddie »

What we need is a volunteer who will collect and post the entries. [gun]
Graham, Judie, Eddie (19-03-07 to 25-07-12), Mouse, Daisy and little Reilly. Image
mookie&me

Post by mookie&me »

Ermmmmmm.. Me Sir? Can I volunteer? (hail)

Or do you have to be a strict not-going-off-topic-type-person (nerd)
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

OK. You were first in so it's all yours.
I suggest you use similar rules and format to the other competitions but if you have different ideas that's fine as well.
Use this thread for suggestions and questions (feel free to PM the Admin. team) and start a new thread when you are ready to start the competition.
Good luck. (prize)
Graham, Judie, Eddie (19-03-07 to 25-07-12), Mouse, Daisy and little Reilly. Image
mookie&me

Post by mookie&me »

Oooooooooooh what have I done?!

Just read back through other competition threads so will hopefully get something up soon.

Here goes! [beer]
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Go Mookies mum Go Mookies mum (cool2) (cool2) (cool2)

what sort of piccies do we put forward. Im sure this sounds thick but is it a christmas theme for the piccies or just all piccies welcome (clap)
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

mookie&me wrote:Oooooooooooh what have I done?!
I suggest you make this lot do the work.
Call for suggestions regarding a theme for the comp. That way, if it goes "belly up", it's not your fault. If you get a few suggestions you could even do a quick poll to determine a theme.
Finally, ask for help if you need it.
mookie&me

Post by mookie&me »

Sound advice. Will become stern and respectable overnight. [camel]
mookie&me

Post by mookie&me »

dannie_kl wrote:thanks blackgiant! well if there is someone happy to do the comp and it gets underway i will happily offer it up.
Before it gets donated to the SCGB, could we please reserve your prize for our next comp Dannie? That doesn't exclude you from entering though...
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Gosh now for a theme I liked the rear of the year Idea and it would be a bit of fun leading up to Christmas (monkeymoon)
mookie&me

Post by mookie&me »

Dear Forum members,

Our next competition needs your help. What theme? Here are some suggestions to start you thinking but please add your own in the next week and if there is enough difference in opinion we can put it to a vote. Here goes:

Christmas theme - photo that best captures the Christmas spirit (this may be some time away)
Humour theme - photo that makes you laugh the most
Behaviour theme - naughtiest act caught on camera (clean, please...)

You have a week to make suggestions!
(callyou) (callyou) (callyou)
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

I think I may have slept and woken up in another time My Avatar (hubbahubba) whos been playing::: Go Eddie where are you (giggle)

I actually LOVE IT (clap) (clap)
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

That's right.........blame the guy!!!
It's not bad though. Gives you a presence and a bit of character. (wow)
Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Back to the competition.
A Christmas theme could be a bit limiting and behaviour and humorous can run together (miniforme's kitchen floor or Lia's house) so my suggestion would be for any picture of our dogs that we haven't used before.
Don't forget that the winner is the one the members vote for so it would probably be pretty good.