Jasmine

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Darwinsmum

Re: Jasmine

Post by Darwinsmum »

Thanks for that tip, how upsetting that must have been for them.
Darwin and Mia 2 heatbeats at my feet
A life without dogs - I don't think so!
www.lincsdogtraining.co.uk
sarahcraig

Post by sarahcraig »

i know exactly how you feel, it is coming up to a year since we put our dog Morris down on Boxing Day and I have been thinking of him every day. Especially today as I put the Christmas tree up and thought of how last time i had a christmas tree I had Morris here, and also of how horrific that day was.

I have got another puppy, Dougal, who is now 7 months old but I still think of Morris every day, and like you still have his ashes. I have them in a box next to the tv. We always said we would scatter them when we were ready, and I am still not ready, and not sure I ever will be!
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Post by BeeBee »

Warm thoughts for Boxing Day, it's amazing how they affect our lives forever isnt it. I'm hoping the first year of anniversaries is the hardest.

Moving on with our girls is the best tribute to Jasmine I can think of, although I do like the idea of planting something beautiful for her, but she's staying on my desk with me, I've definitely decided that, just need to find a beautiful vessel for her now to travel on with me in.
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
Caramomo
Site Admin
First Name: Elaine
Dog #1: Cara
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 05 Dec 2006
Dog #2: Momo
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 14 Aug 2009
Dog #3: Molly
Born: 01 Aug 2010

Post by Caramomo »

Darwinsmum wrote:Thanks for that tip, how upsetting that must have been for them.
She was understandably cut up about it, although now, several years down the line, she can see the funny side of it and we can have a joke about Popeye running down the patio, how he used to hate the rain and that the rain pulled one last evil trick on him.
Cara and Mo, two black mini's and Molly a black & white Heinz 57 all served by Elaine, the cook, poop picker, and chief toy thrower.
I live by the Mini Schnauzer code; when in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!