Lovely Steffi

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Lotties Ma
First Name: Marie
Dog #1: Lottie
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 11 Oct 2011

Lovely Steffi

Post by Lotties Ma »

Here is Steffi she was our faithful little friend for over 15 years. She walked many a long distance footpath in her time although her last section of the SW coastal footpath walk was in my backpack.

Sadly, she died last August leaving a massive hole in our lives. Gone but not forgotten. #:-s
Steffi crossed the rainbow bridge 05.08.11
Thank you for the years of joy.
hula-hoop
First Name: sara
Dog #1: Stanley
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jun 2010

Re: Lovely Steffi

Post by hula-hoop »

Aww she looks a lovely dog, she sounds like she lived a very long and happy life x
Stanley ratbag - s & p mini born 4/6/10
Lotties Ma
First Name: Marie
Dog #1: Lottie
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 11 Oct 2011

Post by Lotties Ma »

She was, poor Lottie has a lot to live up to but I think she is getting there. :ympray:
Steffi crossed the rainbow bridge 05.08.11
Thank you for the years of joy.
Claire Farrington
First Name: Claire

Post by Claire Farrington »

Steffi was beautiful and what a lovely long life she had, run free little girl, I lost my boy nearly a year ago at 14.5 years old and it devastated me even though he lived a long and happy life. I am so glad I did get two more as they have definately filled that lost hole, they will never replace him but the are the best thing that has happened to me since losing my special little man and I am sure you feel that about little Lottie :ymhug:
Properly Trained a man can be a dog's best friend

Sydney (Deansgate) gone to the Rainbow Bridge 19/04/2011 - Run free my little man
Jack (Silversocks Spot On) s/p mini born 10/04/2011
Jill (Silversocks Shana) s/p mini born 11/05/2011
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Post by BeeBee »

What a lovely girl, love the picture of her on your back, that's great.

Like Claire, we lost our beloved Jasmine 16 months ago, it completely broke my heart but having two gorgeous girls now who are so different, but so similar to her (I know that doesn't make literal sense!) has helped heal it.
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/