Binny

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Twinnies
First Name: Alan
Dog #1: Ruby RIP
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 0- 0-2006
Dog #2: Polly

Binny

Post by Twinnies »

It is with great sadness that I have to say that Binny my black mini has passed away. She was an ex puppy farm girl who was blind when she was fostered by Janet @ DBARC. Janet and Mr Fraser restored her sight and she has enjoyed 5 years of normality since. We ( Eileen & Me at the time) fell in love with this little waggy stick of a tail & a waggy bum. A bit of persuasion from Janet and Mr Fraser and, later, we had a Binny. In October last year, Binny had a chest infection, which was cured by meds and completely recovered. Last night she started breathing a bit heavy so down to the vet this morning. Same meds administered and she came home. Her breathing was still heavy but shallow and her tongue was blue. Back to the vet. On the way she started to go floppy so Julie ( current friend ) gave her mouth to mouth which seemed to work a bit. When we got to the vet's we went straight in and Binny was put on oxygen. Unfortunately she faded away and died peacefully without being pts. RIP Binny Love You xxxxx Dad, Julie & Eileen
Polly (Half of the Twinnies) MTAR Mini Schnauzer girl. Zac, A family rescue Yorkie (The Boss) Annie (Aria) Pomeranian/poodle from MTAR & Scoots, a scaredy Irish Yorkie girl from MTAR. Not forgetting Binny 2006 to 2016, RIP Little Girl and Ruby 2006 to 2019 RIP Sweety xx
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Re: Binny

Post by BeeBee »

Oh Alan, I am so sorry, it's just the saddest, most awful time. And sweet Binny :(
Five good years, thank goodness she was with you, and especially today, at the end, surrounded by your love.
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
Twinnies

Post by Twinnies »

Thanks Bee, It's a bit raw at the moment, I will catch up later.
Polly (Half of the Twinnies) MTAR Mini Schnauzer girl. Zac, A family rescue Yorkie (The Boss) Annie (Aria) Pomeranian/poodle from MTAR & Scoots, a scaredy Irish Yorkie girl from MTAR. Not forgetting Binny 2006 to 2016, RIP Little Girl and Ruby 2006 to 2019 RIP Sweety xx
Champ629
First Name: Karen

Post by Champ629 »

Alan, I am so sorry to read this sad news. I remember Binny when she was in foster with Janet. Binny was lucky to have shared five lovely years with you and your family. But such a heart breaking time for all of you, you are in my thoughts, take care xxx
Miniature Schnauzers: Sophie, Freddie and Dory

RIP Cody 17/02/23
RIP Jake 29/10/21
RIP Jenny 28/01/20
RIP Dee Dee 12/02/13
Twinnies

Post by Twinnies »

Thanks Karen
squidgy100

Post by squidgy100 »

So very sorry to read this x
All because of Lolah!
http://www.facebook.com/littletugtugs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/littleladydoggycreations" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GaryThomlinson
First Name: Gary
Dog #1: Penny
Born: 20 Mar 2013
Dog #2: Daisy (Rescue)
Born: 28 Aug 2006

Post by GaryThomlinson »

So sorry to hear this, my heart goes out to you.
Gary
Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Binny

Post by Maty »

Oh Alan I am so sorry to hear this. Binny was lucky to find her furrever home with you and has had five wonderful years. It is always to early to say goodbye though :(

Big hugs to you all xx
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage
Munchkin
First Name: Janet
Dog #1: Munchkin
Dog #2: Monkey
Dog #3: Tica
is a: Black Mini Bitch

Post by Munchkin »

I'm so, so sad to hear of the loss of another little puppy farm girl :((
Binny was such a sweetheart - going from a virtually feral, terrified girl to a sweet, friendly & funny little poppet after we gave her her sight back.
RIP darling Binny - I will never forget that Binny Bounce!!
Thinking of you all Alan at this sad time xxxxxx
'Munchkin', 'Monkey', 'Tica' & 'Dixie' - 4 minis from Many Tears
redalert
First Name: Sue
Dog #1: Fizz
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 09 Jan 2010
Dog #2: Bo
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 16 Jan 2012

Post by redalert »

Alan, I am so sorry to hear about Binnie, she was a lovely little girl and I am sure you will miss her very very much. My heart goes out to you and your other fur babies. Thinking of you. Rest in peace sweet Binnie.