My beautiful boy gone suddenly.

Saying goodbye to our Schnauzers is the hardest part. Share your memories here as we bid farewell to our beloved friends. They've crossed the bridge and returned to the meadow in full health and free of injuries. Running free. We won't forget.
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Re: My beautiful boy gone suddenly.

Post by Oscar 12345 »

Hi Christine,

So excited for you. I think it demonstrates just how much love you had for Suzi and I think it will help enormously. It is interesting, when my sister's schnauzer died aged 13 she couldn't contemplate having another mini. We are all different and I can't contemplate not having another schnauzer. It's ridiculous, I see another schnauzer and they are everywhere now that I don't have one, and I long to have one - nearly put 1 or 2 in my bag when the owners weren't looking. I want to be reminded, I want to be able to say "do you remember when Oscar did that or Oscar didn't do that". A new little boy with his own little character, is just what I need. I am totally prepared to have my life completely turned upside down again - bring it on - I can't wait. So happy for you. Photos compulsory :)
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.