exhibition please help

If your Schnauzer is Best in Show at the county fair or CRUFTS, share it with all of us. You will find show listings along with results from the various dog shows around the country. You will more than likely spot a few members in the show ring.
irmina
Puppy
First Name: Irmina

exhibition please help

Post by irmina »

Please help, I have a female iporto from Poland. What do I have to be able to issue in May in Edinburgh at the exhibition. Please incident basis. I have export pedigree.
Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Re: exhibition please help

Post by Maty »

I have no idea Irmina, may be best to give the Kennel Club a call?
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Post by zeta1454 »

Hello Irmina - as Maty says you will need to get in touch with the UK Kennel Club for full details. If you wish to show ( exhibit) your dog at a UK dog show you will need an "Authority to Compete) You should be able to find more details here:
http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/registr ... gistration" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck!
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
zeta1454

Post by zeta1454 »

Some more details for you :)

Authority to Compete (ATC)
Authority to Compete ATC - The Kennel Club ©

In order to show your dog in the UK (and at Crufts), your dog must be already registered with the Kennel Club or you must have obtained an Authority to Compete (ATC) number from the Kennel Club.

What is an Authority to Compete number?
Exhibitors from overseas who want to compete in any discipline in the UK must apply for an Authority to Compete registration number for each dog which will be valid for the life of the dog.
The ATC number must be used on all entry forms, and will include a reference to the dog's country of residence.
What do I need to do?
To apply you need to complete a Form 14 - Authority to Compete Number.
The dog must be registered with a kennel club with which the Kennel Club has a reciprocal agreement, or which has full membership, associate membership or contract partnership of the FCI (Federation Cynologique Internationale).
You will be required to complete the application and send a copy of your dog's ownership document and a 3 generation pedigree, issued by the kennel club with which the dog is registered. The ownership on the pedigree must be identical to the applicant as stated on the form. The registered owner(s) would also need to sign the Form 14 - Authority to Compete Number
Send the completed ATC form including fee, ownership document & 3 generation pedigree to:
The Kennel Club, 4a Alton House, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8XU England
Applications may be faxed to 44 (0) 1296 486725 or scanned and emailed to the Import-Export Team
Please ensure any copies sent are clear as this may delay the application. If emailing please ensure the files are jpeg or pdf. Please note only submit the application once to prevent duplicate payments from being taken.
The Kennel Club will issue the applicant with a unique ATC number for that dog. This number will be required on ALL entry forms submitted by overseas competitors. 

zeta1454

Post by zeta1454 »

You can also apply to the Kennel Club to register your imported dog on the UK if you live here and are going to keep your dog here. Check with the Kennel Club but if you register your dog here that could be an alternative to applying for an ATC number. Have a look at this document link which is the form to register an imported dog:

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/media/8930/form4.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

irmina
Puppy
First Name: Irmina

Post by irmina »

oooo Thanks for your help :) I must everything read !! my dog:) Image