Oscar's siblings

The Miniature Schnauzer is a smallest dog in the Schnauzer breed and originated in the mid-to-late 19th Century from Germany. The Miniature Schnauzer is a cross between the Standard Schnauzer and other smaller breeds such as the Poodle. A miniature Schnauzer is a spunky, but aloof dog who does things their own way. They tend to be good guard dogs without the tendency to bite.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
mikegoodson1
First Name: Mike
Dog #1: Oscar
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 17 Oct 2015
Dog #2: Sasha
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 23 Sep 2017

Oscar's siblings

Post by mikegoodson1 »

I know others have posted similar but as my boy is 2 today, I wondered if anyone else on this forum owns one of his siblings (and how they are doing), there were five others, one girl and four boys.

All born on 17/10/15 and they are:

Stortpark Dazed - Boy
Stortpark Bewilderment - Boy (Oscar)
Stortpark Deluson - Boy
Stortpark Fantasy - Girl
Stortpark Hallucination - Boy
Stortpark Imagination - Boy

The sire was Silversocks Sergei and the dam was Stortpark Lost In A Trance; the breeder (whose name I will withhold just in case I break forum rules) was based in Harlow, Essex.

Thanks.