Breader Information Northern Ireland

The Miniature Schnauzer is a smallest dog in the Schnauzer breed and originated in the mid-to-late 19th Century from Germany. The Miniature Schnauzer is a cross between the Standard Schnauzer and other smaller breeds such as the Poodle. A miniature Schnauzer is a spunky, but aloof dog who does things their own way. They tend to be good guard dogs without the tendency to bite.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
goldie123
First Name: Tara

Breader Information Northern Ireland

Post by goldie123 »

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I am looking for recommendations for reputable breeder in Northern Ireland. I'm based in Derry but will travel.
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: Breader Information Northern Ireland

Post by zeta1454 »

Welcome to the Forum Tara :)

You will see from the similar topics at the foot of this page that your enquiry is a regular one on the Forum and many people , not only in NI are struggling to find a reputable breeder who doesn’t have a long waiting list nowadays.

Due to the lockdown restrictions in the U.K. over the past months and general problems with home visiting etc. many reputable breeders have delayed having litters and also been inundated with requests for puppies! You may find it will take a while to find a good breeder locally so do be prepared to wait as there are a lot of puppies advertised by dealers and puppy farmers at present.

Personal recommendations will have to be by private message only but you could try checking out the Kennel Club Assured Breeder lists as a starting point and may find some further advice re breeders in N I from anyone you contact from the list:

https://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/search ... rest=False
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/