Had to share the paw washer....

Found a nice dog coat? Found a cozy pub that's Schnauzer friendly or even a Schnauzer friendly B&B. Feel free to share it here. Basically anything that we would want to buy for our Schnauzer goes here.
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Had to share the paw washer....

Post by Oscar 12345 »

I have bought some rubbish things for my dogs in the past but wanted to share this with schnauzer owners who particularly this time of year are just a tad fed up with the washing/wiping of dirty schnauzer paws inbetween baths. Bought this a few days ago and it really is great. Very soft brushes inside, dirt falls to the bottom. I refill with warm water from the kettle if paws/legs very dirty. Thinking I can use this in if there has been ice/salt on the road, Summer too for a quick cool down of the paws. Time saving product and Otto doesn't mind it too much :D

https://amzn.to/2vftm6M
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
schnauzer
First Name: Christine
Dog #1: Suzi (RIP) 13/4/17
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 15 May 2004
Dog #2: Gino/Siglette Shadow
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 May 2017

Re: Had to share the paw washer....

Post by schnauzer »

Julie thanks so much for sharing & recommending I’m off to purchase for Gino.
Christine & Gino (Siglette Shadow (born 9/5/17 ---

Suzi (15/5/04---13/4/17) (Sugarbabe) RIP loved you to the moon & back, miss you so so much precious girl
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Re: Had to share the paw washer....

Post by Dinkum »

A friend of mine has one with the silicone bristles inside, like this one on Amazon.

With all the mud around at the moment, I am really considering getting one, but not sure how the boys will take to it. They don't like their feet being cleaned. It tickles ... :))

Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.