Thermal Crate Cover?

Found a nice dog coat? Found a cozy pub that's Schnauzer friendly or even a Schnauzer friendly B&B. Feel free to share it here. Basically anything that we would want to buy for our Schnauzer goes here.
Gina

Re: Thermal Crate Cover?

Post by Gina »

Brill - thanks :) ioli's is a 30" too and I fiddle about with 2 throws so I will be off to Dunelm to investigate.
Using Tapatalk
Janer
First Name: Jane
Dog #1: Meg
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 18 Jan 2014

Post by Janer »

Gina wrote:Brill - thanks :) ioli's is a 30" too and I fiddle about with 2 throws so I will be off to Dunelm to investigate.
Hi Gina,
Just realised I had not checked the size of Megs' crate, it is 30" as I thought. The other dimensions are 19" deep and 21.5" tall. The smaller teddy bear throw at Dunelm fits over all 4 sides and jusssst reaches the floor, at night we cover Meg's crate completely (think budgie) so light mornings don't wake her up......not going to be a problem soon but then the cover keeps her warm on cold nights.
Gina

Post by Gina »

Thanks Janer - Ioli's crate is always fully covered - but with two overlapping ones so I will invest in the single. I always smile when I hear her cwtching down with a contended sigh :)
Using Tapatalk