Fowey Cornwall - day boarder

Found a nice dog coat? Found a cozy pub that's Schnauzer friendly or even a Schnauzer friendly B&B. Feel free to share it here. Basically anything that we would want to buy for our Schnauzer goes here.
wifeofjp
First Name: Louise
Dog #1: Wilf
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 09 Jul 2013
Dog #2: Olive
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 30 Apr 2015

Fowey Cornwall - day boarder

Post by wifeofjp »

Hi - as you may have gathered from other posts, we are off to Cornwall on holiday soon.

Planning on spending most of the time walking and generally chilling, but may want to have a day (and maybe evening - away for our wedding anniversary) out without the pups.

We are staying near Fowey, and so wondered if anyone could recommend a day boarders.

Worth asking.

L
https://www.facebook.com/misterpicklesthedog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jules

Re: Fowey Cornwall - day boarder

Post by Jules »

Yes, I have just come back from Cornwall and stayed just outside of Truro. Fowey was about 30 minutes where we was staying. We have a friend who runs a small home from home day care just outside of Truro in a hamlet called Cuscgarne. She looked after Nellie and Breagh. I was worried about Nellie as she is our ex breeder. Nicky was fab with her and sent me a couple of photos of Nellie who was more than happy. If you re interested send me a pm ,as Im not sure whether its ok to name /advertise here. She also has a Facebook page and most importantly Molly her black lab :-)
25Jack
First Name: Jacqueline
Dog #1: Daschwood
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Jan 2015

Re: Fowey Cornwall - day boarder

Post by 25Jack »

Dog Collars. based in Lostwithiel, holiday let, dog sitting and dog holidays.
I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand...unless you are a schnauzer, then all bets are off!