Can I...

Pictures of all our other pet family or friends and help and advice on photographing our Schnauzers.
Caramomo
Site Admin
First Name: Elaine
Dog #1: Cara
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 05 Dec 2006
Dog #2: Momo
Born: 14 Aug 2009
Dog #3: Molly
Born: 01 Aug 2010

Can I...

Post by Caramomo »

Have some food please Mum?
Cara and Mo, two black mini's and Molly a black & white Heinz 57 all served by Elaine, the cook, poop picker, and chief toy thrower.
I live by the Mini Schnauzer code; when in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!
Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Re: Can I...

Post by Maty »

Bless her!

Were they all pleased to see you home?
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage
Caramomo
Site Admin
First Name: Elaine
Dog #1: Cara
Born: 05 Dec 2006
Dog #2: Momo
Born: 14 Aug 2009
Dog #3: Molly
Born: 01 Aug 2010

Post by Caramomo »

Yes, when I picked them up I walked in to the building and put my arm over the wall of their run and they all leapt up for a stroke, then they got my smell and just went nuts screaming, running and wriggling all over the place, when the door was opened they very nearly knocked me on to my back in their rush for hellos!

They had had a bath on collection day and all three were sporting a different look, Cara was all regal with beautiful fluffy and straight furnishings and beard, Molly looked like a tumble dried teddy bear and Mo was sporting her typical chav pulled through a hedge backwards look! Apart from the faint whiff of shampoo you'd think they hadn't done her.

They were obviously content there as Mo and Molly both put weight on and Cara stayed the same so they were all content enough to eat themselves silly (Caras weight hardly ever moves and she will never be fat so to see she hadn't lost any was great). I don't think the two porkers have been too impressed with their diet since getting back though! Molly raided the Christmas presents and was ably assisted by Mo about three days ago and they got halfway through it before the OH caught them and removed the two presents they had half eaten.
Cara and Mo, two black mini's and Molly a black & white Heinz 57 all served by Elaine, the cook, poop picker, and chief toy thrower.
I live by the Mini Schnauzer code; when in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!
Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Post by Maty »

So pleased they were OK but the welcome home is really lovely isn 't it :D

Ah well, less presents for Christmas day then……. ;)
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Post by BeeBee »

She's a cutie and deserves every morsel she gets by the look of that little face :x
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/