my other babies

Pictures of all our other pet family or friends and help and advice on photographing our Schnauzers.
ZiiPAngelclaws
First Name: Hayley

my other babies

Post by ZiiPAngelclaws »

so as many of you know i used to have cats. Both have now passed away but i wanted to share a few pictures of them. these 2 cats Tammy and Tyler were my world. Tyler passed away 2 days after we went to see Torsten for the first time. Tammy passed away last week. These cats had been in my life for 19 years. i had helped hand rear them from 2 weeks old and they were my rock. through all the many hard times i have had over the last 14 years these babies helped me through.

Tyler

Tammy

this one was only taken a week before she died

I also have had a fair few gerbils over the years.

My current 2, Perry and Guinness. Currently in a split tank whilst we do a introduction. since their brothers JD and Kopper passed away

Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Re: my other babies

Post by Maty »

Beautiful photo's :D
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Post by BeeBee »

Gorgeous cats, I love cats, we've had two, both sadly gone now and I really do miss having one around. With our last one, Rosie she travelled with us all the time, but the thing that stops me now getting another is the frequent journeys to France we do, not all cats would enjoy it. But Im thinking about looking for an older one who would be happy to be with us, not keen to wander and roam (Rosie was a tripaw).

Beautiful pictures hayley and I can understand your attachment to them.
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
Parents of Roxy
First Name: Sue
Dog #1: Roxy
is a: P/S Std Bitch
Born: 04 Nov 2008

my other babies

Post by Parents of Roxy »

These are lovely photos. The cats were beautiful. They both lived to a good age.
It must be hard for you without them.
Sue

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Schnauzer loving family to Roxy our standard born 4/11/08
and Toby our adorable p&s mini - now over the Rainbow Bridge - missed and never forgotten.
Ro Peach
First Name: Rosemary
Dog #1: Sophie
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 08 Jan 1999

Post by Ro Peach »

My heart goes out to you for the loss of Tammy. Our pets become so much a part of our lives that they leave a huge gap. We grieve for them as they were family. 19 years is a fantastic age but it doesn't make it any easier.

The photo's are lovely.
Chloe always in my heart. Salt and pepper mini 1999 - 2012
Sophie my amazing black mini 1999 - July 2014
LouiseH
First Name: Louise
Dog #1: Kili
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 11 Feb 2012

Post by LouiseH »

I'm sorry for your loss. They were beautiful cats. Cats have always had a huge place in my heart and our household, very different from the dog's. I can't imagine a home without them, having been woken up this morning by kittens bouncing on my head.

We haven't had gerbils for many years now but we used to have them; lovely animals. Our last pair were called Sine and Cos.
ZiiPAngelclaws
First Name: Hayley

Post by ZiiPAngelclaws »

i would love to get another cat sometime in the future but at the moment i cant see it happening anytime soon.

Tyler used to lay on my stomach to wake me up, he was over weight for a few years, at one vet visit he was 8kg but i got him back down to 5kg once i realised he was sneaking into other homes and stealing their cats food. Tammy used to curl up on my head and wake me by pawing at my hair. i miss them terr
jaegervalder
First Name: Kathleen
Dog #1: Schnapps
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 25 Oct 2006
Dog #2: Darcie
Born: 29 Dec 2006
Dog #3: Juno
Born: 0- 0-2010

Post by jaegervalder »

I had a grey cat just like Tyler. I love grey cats.I went on to a tabby, a ginger tabby, a black and white and a silver all sady departed now. With three dogs it is unlikely I will get another but cats are lovely animals. Its good you have such beautiful phots to remember them by. Thanks for sharing them.
Schnapps , the lovely big sister to mental Darcie , the untouchable
and now introducing Juno Lucina Sparkle Marzipan Sunshine.....a big name for a big dog!!
and Kathleen! (Oh and Mel, OH!)