Princess Pei Face

Pictures of all our other pet family or friends and help and advice on photographing our Schnauzers.
gwylismum
First Name: Barbara
Dog #1: Georgina - Shar-Pei
Born: 03 Jul 2013
Dog #2: Gwylim
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 08 Nov 2013

Princess Pei Face

Post by gwylismum »

I'm Georgina, Gwylim's big sister. As you can see I'm not a Schnauzer, I'm a Shar-Pei.

A month ago when our mum broke her wrist she sent us to stay with Robbie and Anika, Gwylim's breeders. Now, I love my brother very much, but have to admit I'm finding living with 12 Schnauzers rather overwhelming! I'm a very well brought up young lady who likes a peaceful life and I'm not getting much of that at the moment! They're such a noisy, unruly lot, and I try to ignore them by finding a quiet corner to snooze in. Every day I look forward to Anna, Robbie and Anika's 7 year old daughter coming home 'cos she plays with me.

And the other day Anika groomed me which I didn't like too much .... I'm SO pleased I'm a Shar-Pei and not a Schnauzer ... all that grooming!

Robbie and Anika are very kind and understand that being a refined, well mannered young lady who prefers the more sophisticated company of people, they've given me my own area of garden where I can watch the Schnauzer mob without getting involved in their antics! Gwylim, of course is delighted to be back with his mates but he's very considerate and every evening before dinner we have a lovely time playing together.

Even though she not my mum, I love Anika 'cos she always finds time to play with me ......

.... and at night she always gives me hugs and cuddles before I go to bed

But I can't wait till I go home to my mum and be her Princess Pei Face again!
Personal Assistant/Social Secretary to HRH Gwylim the Conqueror and HRH Princess Georgina
Grice
First Name: Melanie

Re: Princess Pei Face

Post by Grice »

Gorgeous Pei face :) Wow, living with 12 must be tiring when you just want to chill!
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Re: Princess Pei Face

Post by Dawnspell »

Looks like you're having a good time but 12 schnauzers is a lot to deal with :-o :)) Hopefully you'll be home soon with your Mum. I bet Gwylim will miss the schnauzers more than you do =))
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"