how to photo's

Pictures of all our other pet family or friends and help and advice on photographing our Schnauzers.
divermite
Puppy

how to photo's

Post by divermite »

I give up. Can somebody help with the idiots guide on how to put photos on to the forum, I have followed Jooles very easy steps but no joy, I do not have the option hot link for forums but I can copy the link onto the new topic box but can't get any further. Hope this makes sense to somebody.
Thanks
Allan
Caramomo
Site Admin
First Name: Elaine
Dog #1: Cara
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 05 Dec 2006
Dog #2: Momo
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 14 Aug 2009
Dog #3: Molly
Born: 01 Aug 2010

Re: how to photo's

Post by Caramomo »

Which provider are you using? For imageshack there is a set of boxes on the right of the page. You will need to scroll down to the forum one. Just copy and paste that link into the text box on here and voila! One piccie for us to drool over. Good luck.
Cara and Mo, two black mini's and Molly a black & white Heinz 57 all served by Elaine, the cook, poop picker, and chief toy thrower.
I live by the Mini Schnauzer code; when in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!
djsimond
Puppy

Post by djsimond »

Try this option........

1.Go here http://imageshack.us/

2.Click on BROWSE and find the picture on your computer you want to upload.

3.See resize image? make sure you select this (otherwise your picture will be HUGE).

4.See the little arrow pointing down click this and choose 320x240 (for websites and email) and then click UPLOAD NOW then wait till the next page loads.

5.Now on this page you will see your picture and aload of computer (http) codes, LEFT click on the CODE next to "forum Code" Make sure you get the full code, it will be blue once selected, now RIGHT click it and choose copy it in your reply section on the schnauzer forum. When your post is published or previewed it will show your picture but will only show the code in the reply box.

It may look complicated but after a few attempts you will get the gist of it
frazers mam
First Name: ANN
Dog #1: Barney
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 22 Mar 2008
Dog #2: Jake
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 02 May 2011

Post by frazers mam »

Hi Allan,
I am so pleased I am not the only thicko here, I have tried and still cannot upload pics, Good Luck
Ann
ANN
Barney born 22nd March 2008 s & p mini, Jake born 2nd May 2011 s & p mini

Frazer 14 year old mini gone to Rainbow Bridge 15th April 2011 Run free little man
divermite
Puppy

Post by divermite »

Thanks for all your help & advice I have now worked it out. Now if I can just remember what I did..........