Flyball for fun

Our Schnauzers love to be active. Have a look which activity will suit your dog. There is everything from Agility, flyball, Rally-O, Cani-X to Schutzhund.
henrys mum
First Name: Cathy
Dog #1: Cassis
is a: Black Giant Bitch
Dog #2: Odin
is a: Black Giant Dog

Flyball for fun

Post by henrys mum »

The training class we go to runs flyball evenings for fun once a month for their clients. I took Odin along this week for the second time and it's true, he LOVES it!! :D We have to start first as he can get distracted by another dog running towards him and as we stand at the start he's READY! lol His fastest time this week was 5.something seconds :) We'll have to see what the weather is like at the end of the month to see if we go again as it might be held inside and I'm not sure if he'll be ok with all the noise etc inside but we'll give it a go.
Me (Cathy), O.H., Kids (x2) Cassis and Odin (mad giants in disguise as fur babies)
R.I.P. Henry xx
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Re: Flyball for fun

Post by BeeBee »

Wow would love to see giants doing flyball - the only experience I've had is seeing it at a funday and it was all collies and terrier type dogs doing it. Very noisy b-(
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
henrys mum
First Name: Cathy
Dog #1: Cassis
is a: Black Giant Bitch
Dog #2: Odin
is a: Black Giant Dog

Post by henrys mum »

I'll see if I can get some pics for you ;)
Me (Cathy), O.H., Kids (x2) Cassis and Odin (mad giants in disguise as fur babies)
R.I.P. Henry xx
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Post by Dawnspell »

Well done Odin :-bd I wish there was flyball here Barney would love it, and its alot less energetic than agility for the owner =))
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"