Woohoo

Our Schnauzers love to be active. Have a look which activity will suit your dog. There is everything from Agility, flyball, Rally-O, Cani-X to Schutzhund.
Mike Jackson
First Name: Mike
Dog #1: Boris
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 12 Dec 2013
Dog #2: Bertie
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 14 Jul 2009
Dog #3: Arthur
Born: 08 May 2011

Woohoo

Post by Mike Jackson »

Today was the third and final round of the Pachesham Agility Winter series. After the first two I was laying in first place with a thirteen point lead. After a clear round in the jumping class I managed to stuff up the first agility run and get eliminated. My closest rival (Alison)got placed in both classes so was now in the lead. We had a nice run in the second agility and got a clear in the steeplechase. Alison stuffed up her second agility run but had a nice clear in the steeplechase.

We had no idea who had won as the results were read out. I got a second place in the agility and just a clear round in the Steeplechase. Alison came nowhere in the agility but 7th in the Steeplechase. Neither of us were sure which way it was going to go and as the results of the series were read out we stood there barely able to breathe. We got to the result of the medium dogs and were told the result was very close and had been checked a couple of times to make sure. Alison was called out as runner up and I had just managed to snatch the lead back by 3 points.

ImageCQ9R1874 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr
Cat M
First Name: Cat
Dog #1: Lola
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 13 Mar 2012
Dog #2: Pixie
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: Woohoo

Post by Cat M »

Woo-hoo indeed \:D/ \:D/ Sounds like the nail biting finish just added to the air punching joy of scooping the win \:D/ \:D/
zjg3
First Name: Zoe
Dog #1: Basil
Born: 17 Dec 2013
Dog #2: Percy
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 19 Oct 2015

Re: Woohoo

Post by zjg3 »

Well done :) :)

We have just completed a 6 week foundation course and Basil loved it. Not sure I will ever compete but it keeps him busy.