North/North West Schnauzer meet up.

Our members organise Schnauzer walks and Schnauzer Events all over the country and you will find all the details here. Join in and make some new friends for you and your Schnauzer. Feel free to share your travel tips here too.
Lou78
First Name: Louise
Dog #1: Ollie
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 26 Jun 2013

Re: North/North West Schnauzer meet up.

Post by Lou78 »

We are in Hyde, South Manchester. Would be interested in any walks in this area. We are probably going to do the Delamere Schauzerfest walk but would definitely consider other walks. :-bd
Suzi3
Puppy
First Name: Suzi
Dog #1: Murphy
Born: 12 Jun 2011
Dog #2: Ruby
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 27 May 2012
Dog #3: Bella
Born: 28 Sep 2013
is a: P/S Mini Bitch

Post by Suzi3 »

Hi, I am not north west but am from near Goole and would be happy to travel to meet up for walks. Am going to the schnauzerfest walk at Newmiller Dam at Wakefield also, is anyone else?
H-dog
Puppy
First Name: Chris
Dog #1: Henry
is a: Black Giant Dog
Born: 26 Feb 2011

Post by H-dog »

Worsley here
Yogi - Black giant dog
DoB 15:02:2003, Adopted 25:10:2003, Passed away 12:03:13
https://www.facebook.com/yogi.blood" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry - Black Giant dog
DoB 26:02:11, Adopted 31:08:13
https://www.facebook.com/henry.tdog.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
navmanl200
Puppy

Post by navmanl200 »

Hi.

If any of you have access to facebook, go on there and search Schnauzer Walks North West. and 'like' the page, we are going to try and organise 1 walk a month in different areas so as everyone gets a stab at a local walk and maybe share your favourite walk places for you and your Schnauzers. :)

Thanks

Carl. Servant to Holly & Bryn. ;)
Tillysdad
Puppy
First Name: Daniel
Dog #1: Tilly
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 12 Sep 2008

Post by Tillysdad »

navmanl200 wrote:Hi.

If any of you have access to facebook, go on there and search Schnauzer Walks North West. and 'like' the page, we are going to try and organise 1 walk a month in different areas so as everyone gets a stab at a local walk and maybe share your favourite walk places for you and your Schnauzers. :)

Thanks

Carl. Servant to Holly & Bryn. ;)
Would i be right in thinking you were the gentleman at the end of the Delamere Walk today?
Dad to Tilly, an all Black Mini born 12/09/08

The best thing we've ever done!!
Lynng
First Name: Lynn
Dog #1: Archie
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 18 May 2013
Dog #2: Dylan
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 30 Jul 2014

Post by Lynng »

Hi we met at Delamere yesterday , thanks for attempting to get us together again, I'll certainly keep a look out! The turnout was so amazing I'm sure future ones, although possibly not so big will be just as good! :-bd
Tillysdad
Puppy

Post by Tillysdad »

Lynng wrote:Hi we met at Delamere yesterday , thanks for attempting to get us together again, I'll certainly keep a look out! The turnout was so amazing I'm sure future ones, although possibly not so big will be just as good! :-bd
Hi, it was lovely to see you too. It was a great day. Sam (My Wife) has just mentioned a few more walks that have been mentioned (Seperate of this) Sat 1st Nov - Crosby beach 2pm, Sat 29 Nov - delamere 12 noon and new years day 11am - loggerheads country park (not too far from delamere) As soon as i have some more information i'll post it.

Thanks

Dan

Lou78

Post by Lou78 »

.........."Sat 1st Nov - Crosby beach 2pm, Sat 29 Nov - delamere 12 noon and new years day 11am - loggerheads country park (not too far from delamere)"

Can these be put on the Calendar on here so those of us not on FB can see and join in? Can't do the 1st November one but would definitely be interested in the 29th one. Let's keep the Schnauzer magic going! :-bd
Tillysdad
Puppy

Post by Tillysdad »

Tillysdad wrote:
Lynng wrote:Hi we met at Delamere yesterday , thanks for attempting to get us together again, I'll certainly keep a look out! The turnout was so amazing I'm sure future ones, although possibly not so big will be just as good! :-bd
Hi, it was lovely to see you too. It was a great day. Sam (My Wife) has just mentioned a few more walks that have been mentioned (Seperate of this) Sat 1st Nov - Crosby beach 2pm, Sat 29 Nov - delamere 12 noon and new years day 11am - loggerheads country park (not too far from delamere) As soon as i have some more information i'll post it.

Thanks

Dan
Lou78 wrote:.........."Sat 1st Nov - Crosby beach 2pm, Sat 29 Nov - delamere 12 noon and new years day 11am - loggerheads country park (not too far from delamere)"

Can these be put on the Calendar on here so those of us not on FB can see and join in? Can't do the 1st November one but would definitely be interested in the 29th one. Let's keep the Schnauzer magic going! :-bd
Lou, My apologies, i've just got the full story (Sorry for jumping the gun) Its actually simply an organsied Dog Walk (Not Schnauzer Specific) http://www.meetup.com/DogFriendlyLiverp ... grp&rv=ea1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lou78

Post by Lou78 »

Thanks,Dan. Any walks would be good! I am obviously a bit Schnauzer biased ( ;) ) but any new human and doggy friends are good! :o3 :-h
Tillysdad
Puppy

Post by Tillysdad »

Lou78 wrote:Thanks,Dan. Any walks would be good! I am obviously a bit Schnauzer biased ( ;) ) but any new human and doggy friends are good! :o3 :-h
Ha, i know the feeling! But as you say any walks are good. It'll be good to see you there. (All of the 3 walks are to the left of the page on the link)

shaunius
Puppy
First Name: shaun
Dog #1: Horace
Born: 16 Apr 2014

Post by shaunius »

Hi folks,

Following on from the fab afternoon in Delamere, a page has been set up on Facebook and we will hopefully organise a monthly schnauzer walk.

The page can be found here https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=749873021734251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know not everyone does Facebook so I will add any planned walks into the events page on here to try keep people informed.

The first one has been organised for Wirral Country Park on 16th November. Details can be found here https://www.facebook.com/events/1564399170450755/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You should be able to click the links above and be able to have a nosey without actually joining FB.

Hopefully we will get a good few turning up to these so our schnauzers (and us) can have a good pack run out.

Ta

Shaun
Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Post by Maty »

shaunius wrote:Hi folks,

Following on from the fab afternoon in Delamere, a page has been set up on Facebook and we will hopefully organise a monthly schnauzer walk.

The page can be found here https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=749873021734251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know not everyone does Facebook so I will add any planned walks into the events page on here to try keep people informed.

The first one has been organised for Wirral Country Park on 16th November. Details can be found here https://www.facebook.com/events/1564399170450755/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You should be able to click the links above and be able to have a nosey without actually joining FB.

Hopefully we will get a good few turning up to these so our schnauzers (and us) can have a good pack run out.

Ta

Shaun
Hi Shaun

You are welcome to put any walks in the calendar on here too - just click on the calendar to the right, at the top, under the banner. It is really easy to do and you can edit as many times as you like.

As I spot walks mentioned on FB I try to add them here too but you can save me a job ;;)
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage
shaunius
Puppy
First Name: shaun
Dog #1: Horace
Born: 16 Apr 2014

Post by shaunius »

Maty wrote: Hi Shaun

You are welcome to put any walks in the calendar on here too - just click on the calendar to the right, at the top, under the banner. It is really easy to do and you can edit as many times as you like.

As I spot walks mentioned on FB I try to add them here too but you can save me a job ;;)
Excellent, I shall do that for the next one! :D :D
John rhall
First Name: John

Post by John rhall »

Hello we are new members and would like to know if there is a meeting in the northwest area soon