West Yorkshire schnauzer walks

Our members organise Schnauzer walks and Schnauzer Events all over the country and you will find all the details here. Join in and make some new friends for you and your Schnauzer. Feel free to share your travel tips here too.
JenWaite
Puppy

West Yorkshire schnauzer walks

Post by JenWaite »

We are new to the forum. I am interested in meeting for walks with other schnauzer's around the area. Are there any planned walks near Wakefield Pontefract leeds bradford anyone knows about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutmeg
First Name: Doreen
Dog #1: Meg
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 25 May 2011
Dog #2: Tara
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 25 Apr 2013

Re: West Yorkshire schnauzer walks

Post by nutmeg »

A small group of us walk regularly on a wednesday morning in and around the wakefield area. Let me know if you would like more details
squidgy100

Post by squidgy100 »

Where abouts are you??? There's quite a few of us on here....lots gone to Bridlington for a walk today....I twisted my ankle yesterday so decided against it today.....luckily as its snowing here (Leeds)!!!!

Lolah mini moo's mummy * aka Nadia
All because of Lolah!
http://www.facebook.com/littletugtugs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.facebook.com/littleladydoggycreations" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JenWaite
Puppy

Post by JenWaite »

Thanks nutmeg I will find it hard to meet through the week. So wanting weekend walks thanks I will keep you in mind though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2Coxley lasses
First Name: Jo

Post by 2Coxley lasses »

Live in Wakefield area, close to sculpture park, New Miller Dam and Coxley woods. Anyone up for a walk anytime message me here or on Facebook.