Any North West Walks planned?...

Our members organise Schnauzer walks and Schnauzer Events all over the country and you will find all the details here. Join in and make some new friends for you and your Schnauzer. Feel free to share your travel tips here too.
Lou78
First Name: Louise
Dog #1: Ollie
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 26 Jun 2013

Any North West Walks planned?...

Post by Lou78 »

Hi All,

Not being on Facebook, I rely on any walks being posted here.

Does anyone know of any upcoming walks in the Manchester/Cheshire/North West type area? I am led to believe these are held monthly but can't find anymore info. I don't really want to have to join FB just for this!

Thanks in advance! x :-bd :o3
Bramble1965
Puppy
First Name: Jan
Dog #1: Bramble
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 26 Mar 2011
Dog #2: Poppy
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 28 Mar 2013

Re: Any North West Walks planned?...

Post by Bramble1965 »

Hi Lou 78 ,
I can see this is an older post. We have met before, I'm Jan who hosted the 1st Cheshire Schnauzerfest at Delamere Forest. From where more group walks in our area began . I also used to keep you updated on here of future walks . It may be short notice for you or you may know already that there is a walk planned for Easter Sunday at Lytham St. Anne's Beach , 10.30am start I think .
There is also a Wirral Schnauzer Walking group , who are due a walk anytime soon .... Wirral Schnauzer Walkers .

I hope that is of some help to you [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] xx
Lou78
First Name: Louise
Dog #1: Ollie
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 26 Jun 2013

Re: Any North West Walks planned?...

Post by Lou78 »

Thanks Jan. Yes, I aware of the Easter Sunday one as Shaun PM-ed me. Unfortunately we can't come due to family commitments. I will keep my eye out for any others though as Ollie loves to have a run about with his fellow Schnauzers!

Thanks again. :-bd