Useful Pet Passport Links

Our members organise Schnauzer walks and Schnauzer Events all over the country and you will find all the details here. Join in and make some new friends for you and your Schnauzer. Feel free to share your travel tips here too.
Caramomo
Site Admin
First Name: Elaine
Dog #1: Cara
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 05 Dec 2006
Dog #2: Momo
Born: 14 Aug 2009
Dog #3: Molly
Born: 01 Aug 2010

Useful Pet Passport Links

Post by Caramomo »

Cara and Mo, two black mini's and Molly a black & white Heinz 57 all served by Elaine, the cook, poop picker, and chief toy thrower.
I live by the Mini Schnauzer code; when in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!
Caramomo
Site Admin

Re: Useful Pet Passport Links

Post by Caramomo »

Cara and Mo, two black mini's and Molly a black & white Heinz 57 all served by Elaine, the cook, poop picker, and chief toy thrower.
I live by the Mini Schnauzer code; when in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!
Tulip

Post by Tulip »

Thank you so much for this thread, Elaine. I was looking into emigrating in a few years to Australia and had no idea where to start looking for the dogs...! I shall get reading!
Caramomo
Site Admin

Post by Caramomo »

I can PM you a load of Australian specific links if you like, I have some at home.
Tulip

Post by Tulip »

That would be really helpful, thank you so much. I think the gist of it is that we'd have to put them into quarantine for a month in Sydney, but if that's what it takes...!