Standard Breeders Again

The Standard Schnauzer is a working or utility dog and is the original breed of the three sizes. Standard Schnauzers are generally a robust, squarely built, medium-sized dog with aristocratic bearings.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
Seeking-A-Standard
First Name: Natasha

Standard Breeders Again

Post by Seeking-A-Standard »

Hi All

We have just lost our wilful but wonderful standard. :(

He was such a character (although often infuriating) that the house feels so empty now despite our lovely mini. We we don't want to rush into getting another dog but we also know that there aren't a lot of standard litters each year so we need to plan well in advance.

We are undecided as to the colour so recommendations for breeders of either colour are welcome via pm. We are in the south but prepared to travel.

Thanks in advance
andr3wc
Puppy
First Name: andrew

Re: Standard Breeders Again

Post by andr3wc »

Hi, just wanting to know if you got sorted with a new pup? If not feel free to send me a pm, as I have details of a litter due in early December.
Thanks

Andrew

(ed. - Please don't include personal details such as email addresses and phone numbers in forum posts. Reserve those details for PMs.)
Mark Moretz
First Name: Marco

Post by Mark Moretz »

Hi Andrew,

Do you still have a poppy?
Do you know anyone with a litter( black possibly)?

Marco

(Please ensure you use the PM system to communicate about any puppies. Ed)
andr3wc
Puppy
First Name: andrew

Post by andr3wc »

Hi Marco,

Did you get my message?

Andrew
Trenty
First Name: Gary

Post by Trenty »

andr3wc wrote:Hi, just wanting to know if you got sorted with a new pup? If not feel free to send me a pm, as I have details of a litter due in early December.
Thanks

Andrew

(ed. - Please don't include personal details such as email addresses and phone numbers in forum posts. Reserve those details for PMs.)
Just joined the group anyone know of any breeders got pups for sale as we lost our schnauzer a year ago and looking for another one

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk