Mini black Schnauzer puppy wanted anytime after August

Everything you need to know about bringing a puppy into your life starts here. How to find that Schnauzer puppy, what to look for in a breeder, early care, training and feeding are all covered. We even cover Schnauzer crocodile teeth.
Forum rules
Please do not discuss breeders or raise issues concerning breeders on the forum. This has created problems in the past and many breeders are not members and unable to defend any claim you may make.
brybean
Puppy

Mini black Schnauzer puppy wanted anytime after August

Post by brybean »

Hi all,

It's very exciting to be a part of this forum! Recently my partner went freelance so he's working from home permemantly now. We've researched and researched breeds for some years now and we've set our hearts on mini Schnauzers. The time has come where we can start looking for a pup to join our family.

If you know of any litters due anytime after the end of August, please let us know.

Big love
xxx
pepsidog

Re: Mini black Schnauzer puppy wanted anytime after August

Post by pepsidog »

Hi good luck with finding the pup. Can't help there.

Very very good luck with working from home with a new pup!

I remember doing this, holding contract negotiations, with a pup hanging off my trouser leg! :)) thank God web cams weren't in use then!!
Supporting the wild dogs of Africa - http://www.awdconservancy.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
brybean
Puppy

Re: Mini black Schnauzer puppy wanted anytime after August

Post by brybean »

Thank you!
Ha ha that would have been an entertaining view!

Exciting times ahead!
x