Create or change your avatar / profile picture

Need help using the forum. Then please ask here. We will be along shortly to give assistance about using the forum or questions about any of the features.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to ask questions about using the forum. Any specific issues relating to your dog can be raised in the appropriate section. All the advice will work on a desktop PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8. Unless specified, it has not been tested on tablets or smartphones.
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Create or change your avatar / profile picture

Post by Dinkum »

Next to each post, you will see a small thumbnail picture of the user. This is called an avatar and you can set it in your user control panel.
  1. Go to your User Control Panel (UCP) User Control Panel
  2. Navigate to the Profile tab.
  3. Select 'Edit Avatar' from the menu on the left.
  4. Click on the button marked "Choose file" and find the file on your computer. Make sure that your chosen picture is less than 5MB or less in size or the upload will fail.
  5. Click on the 'Submit' button. Your file will be uploaded and resized into the box and you will get a confirmation message.
Hope that explains the process.
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.