Thank someone for a post

Need help using the forum. Then please ask here. We will be along shortly to give assistance about using the forum or questions about any of the features.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to ask questions about using the forum. Any specific issues relating to your dog can be raised in the appropriate section. All the advice will work on a desktop PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8. Unless specified, it has not been tested on tablets or smartphones.
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Thank someone for a post

Post by Dinkum »

Each member has the ability to thank another member for a post.

In the control buttons on each post, there is a little 'thumbs up symbol. Image If you click on it, the forum registers that against the person who wrote the post and you have effectively said thank you.

If click on the button by mistake, you can correct the mistake by clicking on the button again.

At the bottom of each page are two links to the 'Thanks for Posting' pages. Here you can see the Top Rated Posts and a list of members that have left and received thanks.

Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.