Rotated Photos

Need help using the forum. Then please ask here. We will be along shortly to give assistance about using the forum or questions about any of the features.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to ask questions about using the forum. Any specific issues relating to your dog can be raised in the appropriate section. All the advice will work on a desktop PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8. Unless specified, it has not been tested on tablets or smartphones.
Cait_Griff
First Name: Caitlin
Dog #1: Griff
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 10 Jul 2015

Rotated Photos

Post by Cait_Griff »

Help!

I've managed to create a photo album, put photos in a post and change my avatar picture, but for some reason, every time I upload a picture for my avatar (and a few in my gallery) they get rotated, and I can't manage to fix them. Any ideas? they're all the right way up on my laptop/ phone when I upload them.

Thanks!
annie_a

Re: Rotated Photos

Post by annie_a »

The exact same thing happens to me as well, using tapatalk. I got around it by editing the photo in my phone gallery & rotating it, then uploading that. Although I Had to do it a few times before it worked.
Cait_Griff

Post by Cait_Griff »

Yeah, I tried that. I've just rotated them all in my gallery on here so they should all be the right way up now. My avatar is still a bit squiffy though!
Cait_Griff

Post by Cait_Griff »

found a way around it for now, but I can't use my favourite pictures for avatar without fiddling with them!
Phil
First Name: Phil

Post by Phil »

I'm having the same issue, even when I rotate the pics on my laptop, they always end up 90 degrees out. Any suggestions?
mikegoodson1
First Name: Mike
Dog #1: Oscar
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 17 Oct 2015
Dog #2: Sasha
is a: B/S Mini Bitch
Born: 23 Sep 2017

Post by mikegoodson1 »

I had the same problem but found this free tool online:

http://www.fotor.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Click on edit, then it allows you to upload your photo, it appears how it should be then you can rotate and save. Then when you upload to the gallery, the pictures appear the correct way up.