Website Link

Need help using the forum. Then please ask here. We will be along shortly to give assistance about using the forum or questions about any of the features.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to ask questions about using the forum. Any specific issues relating to your dog can be raised in the appropriate section. All the advice will work on a desktop PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8. Unless specified, it has not been tested on tablets or smartphones.
Stanley Brian
First Name: Nick

Website Link

Post by Stanley Brian »

Hi - I have started up a website for Schnauzers as a hobby. Is it okay to put a link on the site to The Schnauzer Forum please? Thanks Nick
www.theschnauzer.uk
Advice, forums, free training advice and videos
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: Website Link

Post by zeta1454 »

Hi Nick, I recall you mentioning your website a year or so back and there should be no problem in providing a link from your website to the Schnauzer Forum as long as you make it clear that the Forum is a separate site from your own :)

This was the Admin reply to your post re your site previously:

"Hello Nick

Thanks for sharing your website. We are happy for people to link directly to the index page on the forum from their websites, but we do not grant permission to copy, duplicate or replicate the information contained in the forum. We would not give permission to embed the forum either.

The Schnauzer Forum is subject to copyright as with any other website or forum. Please note that the images on the forum are also subject to copyright, either by the owner or the forum.

Best of luck with the website. I think a few people will disagree that Giants are easier to raise in the formative years. They are probably the hardest to raise out of the three sizes.

All the best.
Dean Kenward (aka Dinkum)
Technical Support"
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
Stanley Brian
First Name: Nick

Re: Website Link

Post by Stanley Brian »

thank you - didn't have the time when I first mentioned it but Ive got a chance now to pursue some hobbies. Thanks for remembering me and any photos I will get permission to put on the site first. Ive made the link to here
www.theschnauzer.uk
Advice, forums, free training advice and videos