Posting blank page

Need help using the forum. Then please ask here. We will be along shortly to give assistance about using the forum or questions about any of the features.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions regarding your dog here. This area allows people to ask questions about using the forum. Any specific issues relating to your dog can be raised in the appropriate section. All the advice will work on a desktop PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8. Unless specified, it has not been tested on tablets or smartphones.
Doyles2020
First Name: Sher

Posting blank page

Post by Doyles2020 »

Hi,

I’m trying to post on the health and well being section however once I click submit it goes to a blank page?
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Re: Posting blank page

Post by Dawnspell »

I'm not sure why that is. Try again
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"
Dinkum
Tech Team
First Name: Dean
Dog #1: Rupert RIP
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 24 Dec 2010
Dog #2: Watson
is a: Black Mini Dog
Born: 21 Feb 2012

Re: Posting blank page

Post by Dinkum »

There is an issue in the code somewhere. The post is actually registered or posted on the system, but an error occurs when the system tries to direct you to the confirmation page and it ends up with a '500 - Internal Server Error' page. The work around at this point is to simply refresh the page and it will continue as normal. I will look at it, but I am a bit snowed under at the moment.

Please also remember that the first few posts for newly registered accounts need to be verified by a voluntary moderator. This normally happens quickly, but can take up to 24 hours. Your post won't appear until the post is approved.
Dean (Dog dad)
Rupert, black mini, 24/12/10 - 01/03/24
Watson, black mini born 21/02/12

I offer my advice freely, but I am not an expert, breeder, groomer or behaviourist. It is simply my experience of raising pups in a way that seems to make sense.