Lola, stolen from Fareham, Hants.

If you have lost your Schnauzer or have found one, then please post here. Our members will cross post to Facebook and various other sites to help reunite Schnauzer and owner.
nickyz
Puppy
First Name: nicky
Dog #1: Lexie/Mollie
Born: 01 Aug 2011

Lola, stolen from Fareham, Hants.

Post by nickyz »

Please help find Lola added 3 new photos.
October 8 at 8:41pm ·
We are raising funds for leaflets and posters for Lola and other lost and stolen dogs. Please donate on our justgiving page and share to help.
https://www.facebook.com/fundingLolaHome?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/Lola" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please help find Lola's photo.

Please see full details on Facebook page, Please help Find Lola. She was 15 months old when she was stolen in Fareham, Hants in August. Despite all the publicity and searches she has not been found yet. She is chipped and neutered. The family are trying to raise some funds for more leaflets and posters and hoping to raise £1000 to help. If you could donate anything it would be much appreciated as would just sharing this around as many people as you can to raise awareness amongst vets and groomers etc. she could well have been sold on and chip details changed by now.

She is a much loved and missed family pet and all they want is for her to come home. Thank you.
nickyz
Puppy

Re: Lola, stolen from Fareham, Hants.

Post by nickyz »

I am so happy to report that Lola has been found and is back home safely with her family.

Thank you to all who shared and if you have ever had to go through this nightmare please NEVER give up hope. Lola had been missing for almost 6 months, the power of social media and micro chipping is amazing :D
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Post by BeeBee »

Such good news, I've seen it on Facebook here and there. You must be unimaginably pleased.
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
Morgana99
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Alfie
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 12 Dec 2007
Dog #2: Duke
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 12 Dec 2007

Post by Morgana99 »

This is wonderful news, that little face - it was unbearable to think of her never seeing her family again & vice versa \:D/

Does anyone know the story of how she was found? It had disappeared off FB by the time I saw the news ....
Horace, Bearded Collie X, rescued 1984, left us 1993, aged 15 approx
Eric, Bearded Collie, left us 2002, aged 15.5
Elsie (Vowchurch Belinda Black), Beardie, rescued 1988, left us 2000, aged 13.5
Monty, Patterdale Terrier X, rescued 2003, left us 2012, aged 12 approx
Always in our hearts
nickyz
Puppy

Post by nickyz »

I posted the original ad on behalf of the family, I am so relieved for them to have her home.

I don't know the circumstances surrounding her return but they are over the moon to have her home, she is safe and well. They have been through so much in the last five and a half months and are so grateful for all the help and support they have received.

I expect all they want is some privacy and time to themselves for a while, as we all would in their circumstances.