HELP!! Puppy has diarhea and purple-red ish fluid arround it

Suffering from a bee sting, runny tummy, cut into the nail quick or had a little mishap around the house, then you can find some friendly advice here on how to deal with life's little accidents and help your dog recover quickly or calm them down, so you can get them to the vet. If in any doubt about an illness or injury, please contact your vet as soon as possible.
Forum rules
All the information provided in the First Aid section is gathered from the collective experience of our members and is provided for information purposes only. The advice contained within this section is not a substitute for professional veterinary advice, care, diagnosis or treatment. Each dog is different and may react differently to the recommended first aid advice. If you suspect your pet has a medical condition, you should consult your vet as soon as possible. You use this First Aid advice entirely at your own risk. If in doubt, speak to your Vet.
Robin black mini
First Name: Jo
Dog #1: Robin
is a: Black Mini Bitch
Born: 13 Dec 2014
Dog #2: Stanley st poodle
Born: 24 Nov 2012

Re: HELP!! Puppy has diarhea and purple-red ish fluid arround it

Post by Robin black mini »

Hi Nikola..can I ask if you bought the pup from a pet shop market? If so ,its probably never been wormed before it came to you,,or maybe,even had its vaccinations..I say this as a good breeder will have done the first wormings for a pup before he is sold..the amount of worms your pup has expelled,suggests it's never had this treatment before coming to you.
It really is important to take your little pup,into a vet studio so they can run simple tests on the poos to be sure the pup is free of its worm burden..he will look at the pups vaccination documents and be able to tell you where you go from here..he will check for a microchip and put one in if the pup,needs it..he will suggest a good food for the pup as chicken and rice,a bland diet for the moment isn't good long term as it is not a balanced diet.
If you go to a vet they will register you there and then you have a point of reference should you need a vet in the future.
Nikola0803
Puppy
First Name: Nikola

Post by Nikola0803 »

I'm not here for a day or two and this turned to chaos :/ .

I reffered to pup as ,, IT `` because we refer them like that in my home country so it's a habbit.

Any way. Im still waiting for vet ( 5 days.... ) to check her poop under microscope...

She finished taking med's ( 3 days in a row ) and now is 2 days off of them, and she did vomit two times during the night the last two days. Two days ago she also had loos stool...

But she is playfull, wants to play all the time i dont know from where does she get here engery at all.
I've went with strict chicken diet and she look's ok now. Will bring in granulated food from tomorrow slowly and hope she recovers sooner.

And from one of the repvious questions, no i bought the pup from a breeder... He had medium and Giant schnauzers but it look's like a puppy mill...

I've called him and wanted to ,,fish out`` info out of him and i know now that he is lying to me. He did give ma that paper with vaccination and ,,cleansing `` table with info filled out but to me thats just a piece of paper and he could've printed them out, a lot of scammers are out here...

Noticed the small underbite in pup, just to front teeth are slightli going under the front ( the front still need to grow out , o im praying it fixes by it self )

Any way i talked with couple of other vet's and she should be ok soon. I need to increase her diet with better food now and more vitamins and a lot more calcium as some breeders told me she isnt ,,angled`` like she should in the bum part and her bones do look thinner than they should.

other than that she's great, growin fast, playing a lot and attacking my fiance because she is obviously jelause :)
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Post by zeta1454 »

Thank you for the update Nikola :-)

P.S I have now removed the posts re language which had got out of hand and unhelpful.
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
Oscar 12345
First Name: Julie
Dog #1: Oscar RIP Sweety
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 21 Dec 2002
Dog #2: Otto
is a: B/S Mini Dog
Born: 04 Jul 2017

Post by Oscar 12345 »

That must be a relief Nikola. Really pleased that things are improving.
Man cannot survive with wine alone...
we also need a schnauzer.
Nikola0803
Puppy
First Name: Nikola

Post by Nikola0803 »

Bit of an update after longer time. She is quite well now. GRows really rapidly. Things passed and by one of the breeders suggestion i gave her another pill today and will on the regular schedual day and 15 days after this one todays. BEcuase of the infection there might be some ,,egg's'' still alive and we would want to get them out by now.
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Post by zeta1454 »

Good to hear that she is much better and growing well. Thank you for the update :-)
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/