HELP!! Young Giant Boy in Rescue - Yorkshire

The Giant Schnauzer is an example of working breed of dog and has a dense, coarse coat that protects them against the elements and vermin. The Giant Schnauzer is the largest of the three breeds.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
Isabella
First Name: isabella
Dog #1: Isabella
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 06 Mar 2012

HELP!! Young Giant Boy in Rescue - Yorkshire

Post by Isabella »

Firstly... New Year to you all.

I need your help...

I sad to say a friend has told me about a lovely bouncy young male giant that has been handed in to a local rescue centre.

He needs a knowledgeable and experienced "giant" owner.
I know you will help to find this lovely boy the right forever home.

If you would like more details please email me.

Thank you
zeta1454
First Name: Leigh
Dog #1: Magic
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Apr 2010
Dog #2: Trilby
Born: 15 Mar 2012
Dog #3: Pip
Born: 21 Feb 2014

Re: HELP!! Young Giant Boy in Rescue - Yorkshire

Post by zeta1454 »

Happy New Year!

It would be worthwhile getting in touch with the breed rescue organisations as they have experienced Giant Schnauzer people who can assess the dog and prospective families before matching rescue dogs to homes.

The following link is to the breed rescue organisations:

https://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/servic ... breed=5089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Kennel Club also produce a downloadable list of dog rescue organisations generally and specifically for the different breeds:

https://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/media/ ... -final.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

Magic - Silversocks Sharade at Darksprite
Trilby - Darksprite Rosa Bud

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/C ... 916994967/
Isabella
First Name: isabella
Dog #1: Isabella
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 06 Mar 2012

Post by Isabella »

Thank you so much.

I will forward the info on to the rescue centre.

I would love him but at the moment I don't have the time to commit to young boy.

Thank you again for all your help. (*)

Ps... if you hear of a mini needing a home or a breeder with a puppy my Autie is looking.
mariannarosso
First Name: Marianna

Post by mariannarosso »

Hello! I was wondering if the little guy still needs a new home, I'm moving soon to the uk and my mini schnauzer and I would love to have him. We'd live near parks in Oxford, my dog is three years old, he gets along well with other dogs. Currently we're living with his little cousing who is also a mini, both males. But yes, do let me know if he has been adopted.
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Post by Dawnspell »

mariannarosso wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 09:26 Hello! I was wondering if the little guy still needs a new home, I'm moving soon to the uk and my mini schnauzer and I would love to have him. We'd live near parks in Oxford, my dog is three years old, he gets along well with other dogs. Currently we're living with his little cousing who is also a mini, both males. But yes, do let me know if he has been adopted.
The original post is from 2018 :D Good luck with your move
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"