THE ESSEX SCHNAUZERFEST 2014 FILM CLASSIC

Post by Gryff-NessasDad »

With Thanks to Ryan Kaye.
Essex Rocks :)

http://youtu.be/oDkr0JYHXCk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gryff-Nessasmum

Re: THE ESSEX SCHNAUZERFEST 2014 FILM CLASSIC

Post by Gryff-Nessasmum »

Having watched this for the umpteenth time (and seen it go nuts on Social Media), I can safely say that this is poignant, emotional, thought provoking and absolutely lovely - summing up for me what this weekend has been all about. A special shout out to the incredibly brave Maggie who without the dedication of her amazing family, wouldn't even be here. I was incredibly choked to meet her - Claire must have thought I was a complete schnutter as I could barely get my words out! Thank you Ryan for putting this together - one day I might actually be able to work out how to just take a proper picture when I've mastered the technology ;) One of the funniest moments of the Essex walk had to be when we told a load of people at the end that one of our most enthusiastic walkers hadn't known a thing about Schnauzerfest, but had just popped along for a quiet walk with her gorgeous Schnauzer - she said she had the best day ever and is now very much on board for doing more things as a group!
Gryff-Nessasmum

Why has a very lovely comment on this post been removed please?
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
is a: White Mini Dog
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Post by Dawnspell »

Gryff-Nessasmum wrote:Why has a very lovely comment on this post been removed please?
If I'm reading the logs right it was deleted by the person that wrote it :-\ I'm sure Graham will confirm
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"
Gryff-Nessasmum

Don't worry but thanks anyway Alison - now I know who the person was, I understand why they would have removed their comment. A shame as it's Ryan's video not Grahames and a lot of hard work went into it and I do indeed agree with them that I think it's lovely, even if they don't now want to publicly say so.

Another lesson learned - and there was me thinking it was all about the dogs!
Dawnspell
First Name: Alison
Dog #1: Barney RIP 8/3/19
Born: 06 Feb 2013
Dog #2: Jasper
Born: 25 Apr 2019

Post by Dawnspell »

Gryff-Nessasmum wrote:Don't worry but thanks anyway Alison - now I know who the person was, I understand why they would have removed their comment. A shame as it's Ryan's video not Grahames and a lot of hard work went into it and I do indeed agree with them that I think it's lovely, even if they don't now want to publicly say so.

Another lesson learned - and there was me thinking it was all about the dogs!
Credit where credit's due it is a lovely compilation :-bd Doesn't matter who did it :)
Our first family dog
Barney - Pocketpark Biali Eyebright 6/2/13 - 8/3/19 Gone too soon
Motto for owners who groom their own Schnauzers -"Never mind it'll soon grow back"