My girlies

The Standard Schnauzer is a working or utility dog and is the original breed of the three sizes. Standard Schnauzers are generally a robust, squarely built, medium-sized dog with aristocratic bearings.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post here if your topic does not fit into one of the categories under 'Caring for your Schnauzer'. There are sections for breeding, feeding, grooming, showing and many more that may be more appropriate than this generic section
redalert
First Name: Sue
Dog #1: Fizz
is a: Black Std Bitch
Born: 09 Jan 2010
Dog #2: Bo
Born: 16 Jan 2012

My girlies

Post by redalert »

Yesterday I had the girls photographed by a local photographer. If anybody fancies a look, please go to- kerrywho.com then go to clients, click on the girls and the log in is Radstock. There are some lovely photos of the girls and my lovely big boy Worthy who is still with us. I am sorry I haven't posted the photos on the forum, I just haven't got a clue how to do it :( Sorry ;)
GaryThomlinson
First Name: Gary
Dog #1: Penny
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 20 Mar 2013
Dog #2: Daisy (Rescue)
is a: P/S Mini Bitch
Born: 28 Aug 2006

Re: My girlies

Post by GaryThomlinson »

Lovely pics. I particularly like the shaky-head one and the ones running through grass.
Gary
TEDWALSH
Puppy
First Name: Ted
Dog #1: Gus
is a: P/S Std Dog
Born: 22 Jan 2014

Post by TEDWALSH »

Lovely pictures. I love the running ones too, Gary, but my fave is the one of the two of them walking away from the camera. Looks like they're having a good old gossip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BeeBee
First Name: Janetta

Post by BeeBee »

Very nice pictures, I'd find it very hard to choose a favourite from them, all gorgeous
Jasmine (RIP) Renae b.01.11.10, sister to Susie-Belle (RIP), Twinkle (RIP), Cerise & Albert Claude puppy farm rescues, my muses
Creator of Schnauzerfest a good thing made possible by 1000s of good people & dogs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susie-Be ... 0289434936
http://www.janettaharvey.com/
Maty
First Name: Kate
Dog #1: Isaura Lucidus
is a: P/S Mini Dog
Born: 10 Aug 2011
Dog #2: Darksprite Finn Mac
Born: 17 Mar 2013

Post by Maty »

How lovely are they :-bd
Maty

Rodders the Mini Pup, born 10/08/11, came home on 09/10/11
Creggan the Mini Pup, born 17/03/13, came home on 01/06/13

Proud of my Scottish Heritage
redalert
First Name: Sue
Dog #1: Fizz
Born: 09 Jan 2010
Dog #2: Bo
Born: 16 Jan 2012

Post by redalert »

Ah thank you, if you want to see some of just Worthy on his own, go to - kerrywho.com and in clients go to Worthington and the log in is Sue, they are absolutely wonderful, they made me cry, I had the one of Worthy as a montage and the one of the 3 of him running blown up onto canvas, both about 36" x 24", they look stunning on a big wall. You can see from these photos and the ones taken yesterday how much poor Worthys tumour has grown. As I say, I apologise for not posting on the forum, I am not a "techy" at all, sorry ;)
Nika C
First Name: danika
Born: 0- 1- 0

Post by Nika C »

All gorgeous pictures, and your Worthington is a very handsome lad, my parents have always had boxers and they will always have a special spot in my heart x

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
Isabella
First Name: isabella
Dog #1: Isabella
Born: 06 Mar 2012

Post by Isabella »

Lovely action shots, I especially like the last one with them walking off together it really made me smile :)